Please a young man needs your prayers desperately

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This poor young man has been so heavy on my heart all day, I find myself thinking of him at random times and sending up a prayer for him when ever he comes to mind. Please let his family know that we are praying for him and for them in this very difficult time.

In my thoughts and prayers...
default_pray.gif
:

Today's update on Devon - he didn't have a good day at all. Parent's, Cathy and Don were only allowed in the ICU a couple of times today. He was extremely unstable. Doctor's words were "he is not out of the woods yet" and when asked "what do you mean?" he replied "he may not make it" :no: Can I ask those of you who are praying for this boy along with many of us here, could you all light a candle this evening (Tuesday evening). Thank you. I am going to print out your well wishes and show the parents tomorrow so they know that many people from all over have their boy in their thoughts and prayers. Thank you so very much.

:no: Oh no, how sad, and how scarey. I feel so bad for his parents. Sending prayers and will light a candle too.
default_pray.gif
:

OH God Dani, I guess you know why I can't really begin to respond to this.......

Hang on Devon, just hang on and don't let go. PLEASE DEVON.......fight!

Sending more prayers. This is just so sad.

I have been keeping and will continue to keep Devon and his family in my thoughts. PLEASE HANG ON, DEVON... PLEASE... :no:

I had a candle going for him all day yesterday (monday) and will do so today as well. I woke up at 5 am this morning with him heavy on my mind. I'm also feeling a lot of concern for his parents, so I am praying for them a lot. I will be lighting a separate candle for them today. His mother is coming to mind EXTREMELY strong, please give her some extra attention. I have this lingering feeling that she is blaming herself on top of her worry for him. She may not be verbalizing that but it is a very strong feeling I get. I have this overwhelming feeling that she needs my prayers more today then even he does.

We have added him to our prayers! And I shall light a candle for them today.

I woke up this morning wondering how he is doing....is there an update?

I just cant stop thinking about him and what his parents are going thru. Kyle rides his 4 wheeler everyday and its so scarey thinking of what could happen. Praying so hard and hoping for an update with positive progress!!

He's been in myprayers as well. I'll try to remember a candle tonight.

No update yet this morning but I am at work at the moment but have

have the green light from my boss to go to the hospital around noon today so

will update at some point this afternoon.

Please do Danielle.

I have a bad cold and figure I'm better off staying out of there for now!

Kim

I will light a candle for Devon, and continue to keep him and his family in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
:

OMG! I've been away since last Wednesday and am just now finding out about this.

Devon and his family and friends will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.....
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

I have a small update as of this afternoon. Devon's bleeding in his brain has stopped, and is still in a induced coma. His "number" (not sure what that meant) were not good last nite but are better today.

A word from Devon's parents Donnie and Cathy:

"Please let everyone know on Lil Beginnings we are grateful and thankful for all the wishes and prayers for our family, especially Devon. Please keep the faith of prayer coming"

I will be printing this off and bringing it in (if Danielle hasn't already" for Devon's family to read for themselves and to read to Devon.

I am praying hard for our little friend...and thanks to LB Forum family for their prayers. They must be helping as he seems to be stabilizing.

Kim Macleod

Latest posts

Back