Prayers needed for Lisa(Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your terrible loss, our prayers are with you and your kids.

Oh my...
default_no.gif
:No-Sad I don't know what to say, don't think there really is anything to
default_sad.png
My heart aches for her, major prayers headed her way for strength, support and healing..

default_pray.gif
My prayers are there for you, Lisa. May God bring you comfort at this most difficult time and bring joy to your heart as your memories of your wonderful son are reflected. We all care and are here for you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

God bless,

Joan

Lisa,

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through in this unspeakable tragedy, but my thoughts are with you. I sincerely hope that the thoughts and prayers of all of us here on L'il Beginnings bring you some measure of comfort.

Take care,

susanne

Last edited by a moderator:
my heart goes out to lisa and her family. i have tried for 2 days to make sense of this, there is none. i am so very saddened.
default_sad.png

Many of you have asked for Lisa's address - here it is:

Lisa Judd

Runaway Ranch

Box 276

Dakota, MN

I don't know Lisa personally but my thoughts and prayers are with her tonight. I cannot imagine her pain right now. Stay strong in your faith to the Lord, he is in control.

I've tried to make sense of this since Thursday when Donna called... Nik was called home way too soon!
default_no.gif
I just don't know what to say Lisa. We all love Nik, he was wonderful, loving person! If there is anything you need just let us know... Jason and I are more than happy to help you out in any way possible! HUGS AND LOVE to you, Sam, Annie, Jamie and the rest of the family!!!!

Words are totally inadequate at times like this. I am so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
Sending prayers to you and your family.

I saw this thread when it was first started and my emotions hit so hard that I couldn't reply. My heart aches for Lisa and her family. The losses she's suffered are too many to bear. I'm so very sorry and if I could take her pain away, I would. Bless you Lisa. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I just can't even imagine what Lisa must be going through right now. I am so very sorry for her loss.
default_no.gif
Prayers for Lisa and her family.

Words can never express the depth of sadness and compassion I feel for Lisa. I have never met her or her family but I do have a family of my own and can imagine the pain and shock she is feeling. My deepest condolences to her and all those who knew and loved Nik.

How horrible! I can't even imagine finding my son dead. What an unimaginable terror for any parent to go through!!! Many prayers her way that she recovers.
default_pray.gif

More prayers for Lisa and her family. Thought of you guys alot the past 24 hrs. and will continue the prayers for you.

Oh my gosh, words can not even begin to express the shock of hearing about this. Praying for you Lisa and family. May you all find some kind of comfort in the hard days ahead.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Lisa and her family. I can't imagine what you all are going through.
default_no.gif

Robin

Latest posts

Back