need your Prayers ASAP FROM Danielle_E.:

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers for the other Devon on the forum and his family
default_wub.png
:
default_pray.gif
:

[SIZE=8pt]I hope no one is confusing the two of us :no: [/SIZE]

no no no please god let him be okay, such a lovley kid....and prayers to all the family.........

this is just awfull , and i never saw his post on the back porch or i would definatley replied, Devon please be strong luv xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
We will pray for Devon and his family!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]
default_pray.gif
: Hoping to hear some good news too![/SIZE]

It's terrible to hear about accidents involving youth, whether it be

a car, snowmobile or whatever....every mother's nightmare.
default_sad.png

[SIZE=12pt]Prayers, {{{{hugs}}}} & positive thoughts going out to Devon & his family[/SIZE].

Anyone know if he is a forum member & what his forum name is?

I know some of you are getting our Devon's confused & I want to help

clear this up. This is not the Devon who posts alot about her boy WeeMan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts and prayers to Devon and his family. Russ

This is not the "Devon" nickname in here that you all know. I will have to go and find his nickname in here, I believe Devon posted alot on the other forum in here. I have known Devon since he was basically a baby. We use to board our horses at their place, Two Morrow Equestrian Centre in Edwards Ontario and as Kim mentioned Devon and his dad Donnie are very prominent on the Ontario hackney show circuit, Devon has won many times at the Royal in Toronto.

I am anxiously awaiting an update this evening, will let you know.

Mary Lou, I posted some pics of Devon on the Back Porch one of which you might like to see, it's Devon driving Power Play for Joan Cochrane when she owned him.

Tons of love coming from Central Oregon and especially big prayers for mom and dad and siblings (if any). Having a 16 year old boy myself who was in the ER himself recently I can imagine their pain this evening.
default_pray.gif
:

Our thoughts & prayers are with Devon & his family . We will pray & hope for the best possible outcome.

i will send prayers for devon and his family! get better!
default_wub.png
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Many prayers for a full recovery - this is a mother's worst nightmare and I can only imagine what Devon's parents are going through.

Cyndi - Saskatchewan - Canada

Oh my goodness! Prayers lifted.

There is an update on the back porch forum. I will put all updates there. I am not sure what Devon's handle was on the forum, he posted on the other forum, the pony forum, and posted on this forum some time ago.

Thank you for the monitors of the board for allowing the intial post to remain here. All posts will go to the back porch now.

Again thank you to all sending their prayers, I will let the family know tomorrow.

Praying for Devon and his family. How scary for everyone involved.

Latest posts

Back