Prayers needed for Lisa(Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_pray.gif
Lisa , I am so , so sorry for your loss.

Oh what a terrible loss!
default_sad.png
I am so very sorry!!!! My condolences, and prayers for Lisa and her family.

OMG that is incomprehensible. I am so sorry. That doesn't even cover it. Poor Lisa, this is so not fair. Prayers to her family.

Oh my God Lisa, I am so very, VERY sorry for your loss. This has been such a difficult year for you and your family, and now to have to endure this as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter.
default_pray.gif
(((((HUGS)))))

Last edited by a moderator:
My deepest sympathy for Lisa and her daughter.

((((HUGS)))) and prayers for both of them.

OMG I cannot even begin to fathom the pain that Lisa is feeling at this moment. My heart sank to the very pit of my stomach when I opened this thread. I am SO SO sorry Lisa and I just do not know what else to say. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers at this VERY difficult time. HUGS

I can't even imagine the devastation - our thoughts and prayers will be with her and her family.

Words escape me for Lisa and her family. Lisa also lost her beloved mom to cancer shortly before losing Robert. Nik was her rock, I know he'll always be their with her in spirit, Lisa knows he'll be close by her too, as Robert is. I'll bet Robert and Nik are riding along the trail right now. But Lisa is such a good, good person, she cares about everyone so much, as was Nik, he cared so much about his friends and both Lisa and Nik have such a gentle way with the animals, animals are drawn to both of them. Theirs a story on the front page about Nik today, it's http://www.winonadailynews.com. We love you so much Lisa, if you need anything at all, just call and we'll be their. Hugs to Annie too, I know how it hurts to lose a brother or sister. Special hugs to James.

http://www.winonadailynews.com/articles/20...news/01lead.txt.

Last edited by a moderator:
How devastating! I don't know how she will make it through this but I sure hope she has the strength to do so. Bless her a million times over. So sad!

I wish there were more to say but I am so sorry for your loss and your pain...God Bless you and your family...

I just cant even imagine the pain this family must be in. Lisa Im so sorry and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Kay

So sad to hear this horrible news.. Sending ((HUGS)) to Lisa and the rest of her family..

My heart and mind just cannot wrap around all the pain Lisa must be going through........Losing her mom and husband, and then to experience a parent's worst nightmare. I wish our prayers were able to ease the grief and words just aren't enough to express the sorrow I'm feeling - we ALL are obviously feeling........for both Lisa and her daughter........

I am so sorry to read about this. It always seems especially sad when someone dies so young. I am praying for you and your family and friends, Lisa. (((hugs)))

OMG that is incomprehensible. I am so sorry. Prayers to her family.

Latest posts

Back