prayers needed for Ron Hayes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
I would like to ask for everyone reading this to please send your thoughts and prayers today to Mr. Ron Hayes of Arkansas. I just got off the phone with him and within a couple of hours he will be on his way to the hospital to undergo a battery of test. Last Friday he was at work, at his desk typing, when his arm went dead and he wasnt able to make it do what he wanted. He works at a hospital , so they very quickly took him to get a cat scan done on his head. They have determined he has multiple tumors in his head.
default_no.gif

We (all his friends and family) were shocked to say the least, as he really hasnt been feeling bad.

But doctors say this could be coming from somewhere else in his body, possibly his lungs?????

Not positive that its cancer, and we are trying to stay positve about the situation.

Ron and Bob are two of the nicest people you could meet and I am sure they would appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers today as they will hopefully find out more today . They do think they are going to have to remove the big tumor in his head , but not today.

Please send positive thoughts his way today.

Thanks ,

Linda Killion

Oh my gosh, Linda! I know of Ron through Erica, and know she thinks a lot of him so that means he's a good person!!! He and Bob are very much in my thoughts and prayers today!!!

I've been emailing with Ron and he already knows he is in my thoughts and prayers! I hope for nothing but the best for Ron. He is a truly wonderful person!!

Ron and Bob you are in our prayers ,
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
,, Now you get this all behind you as we are looking forward to seeing you and Star in the Chariot classes in Tunica..
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

What a shock he has had! Very sad, and I am sending along my prayers and well wishes. This same kind of thing happened to one of my friends at work, and she is having surgery today to repair an aneurysm and also remove a tumor. All of them will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

I know Ron appreciates everyone thinking of him today. Please keep the thoughts and prayers coming...........
default_aktion033.gif
I know it will make him feel good that people are praying for him.

WE WANT YOU BETTER RON, AND SHOWING WITH US THIS YEAR !

Thanks everyone ,

Linda

He's in my thoughts and preyers for sure, I hope he gets well soon, him and Bob are amazing people, and so much fun to be around when I met them at Nationals
default_wub.png

Keeping Ron in our thoughts and prayers here too! I don't even want to think anything other than the tumors could be wrong, so sending lots of positive thoughts right now.

His screen name on lilbeginnigs used to be Josie1 and last year he changed it to Chariot Ron for those of you on here who do not recognize his real name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron and Bob, you both are in our thoughts and prayers today. Looking forward to meeting you in person this year as we have only done email and phone calls in the past. Wishing you the best!

Adding my thoughts and prayers. What a scary thing to have happen to you! Ron and Bob will be in my prayers.

HUGS

Jodi

Prayers for Chariot Ron, I can't think of chariot class and not think of Ron!
default_smile.png
I hope to see you back in the ring soon.

Pam

AN UPDATE ON RON........................

I just got off the phone with Ron to see how the day went. Here's what he said.

Today they done some chest x-rays, an EKG, and test for staf. He said TOMORROW was going to be a big day. He is set up for a 3-D MRI scan, another CAT scan, blood work , Bone scans, and lots of Labs. So the doctor told him it would be a busy day. He seems to be in good spirits, and was very happy to hear about all of you sending your well wishes. He said it was very nice of all of you and thanks.

Please continue to send good thoughts and prayers. After tomorrow he should know more about when his surgery will be and how in depth a surgery it will be. Thanks again to all of you.

keep the emails coming.

Linda

Stay positive Ron. We are all routing for you. As I told you to other day, if there is anything we can so don't hesitate to call.

Latest posts

Back