Please a young man needs your prayers desperately

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
I received a phone early this morning that Devon Morrow, I believe he is a member here as well (has hackneys and shetlands) was in a very bad skidoo accident last night. He is presently at the hospital in an enduced coma. At the moment this is all I know and that the next 24 hours is "critical". He is only 16 years old :no: .

Please take a moment to say a prayer for this young man.

P.S. Kim I left you a message at home

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
One of our young members needs your prayers.

Thank you

Absolutely!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Prayers are said... I'm going to ask he be added to the prayer list at my mother in laws church as well...

ABsolutely praying here.... I HATE those things and 4 wheelers too.... I dread the day my little boys are asking for them because I konw Robbys daddy will jump right on that wagon! He has a need for speed.

Lyn

One of our young members needs your prayers.

Thank you
Sorry it got moved, I don't believe it should have.

This person needs our prayers..
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_please.gif
:

I put it back for all to see. A young life needs Us.

I totally agree, I am very upset that this was moved since this young man is a member of lilbeginnings. :no: I could say more at this point because I am very upset at this but you know it's not worth it.

Danielle,

I see you beat me here.

Please pray for a very young friend of mine. A young bright man with a talent with horses has suffered an accident and all our prayers and good thoughts are needed for him and his family.

Please God, help Devon and his family..I am just devestated by this. This is too young a life.

Kim Macleod and Family.

Sending prayers Devon's way....
default_pray.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Any updates? Please let us know immediately!

My heart goes out to him!

Sending prayers for the other Devon on the forum
default_pray.gif
: Hoping the best for him and his family .

[SIZE=8pt]I hope none is confusing the two of us :no: [/SIZE]

My thoughts are with them, as well. I hope that he makes a full recovery. Please keep us posted when you can. I am very worried...I have a son near that age who likes to ride his four wheeler (we make him wear a helmet and obey the recommendations, but there's always that need to try something new and the things we can't control).

Best wishes, Devon and family, I hope to see you soon that you are up and around and ready for show season!

Liz M.

[SIZE=12pt]Prayers for Devon and his family![/SIZE]

Barbie

The only additional news I have is they were hoping to take a cat-scan today and tried twice to do so but each time complications arose and they said "he was too unstable to move at all" :no: They are going to keep him in a drug induced coma for a minimum of 5 days, they are concerned about the bleeding in his brain. Devon is well known in the show circles in Ontario (hackney, shetlands) and he showed Abby for me (my mini mare) her first time out. Thank you for your prayers, I truly believe in the power of prayer!!! Bless you all!

Here are some pics of this young man

At the tender age of 9 showing one of there hackneys

devon.jpg

and then in 2005-06 Canadian Hackney Champion Pleasure Junior Driver

spud.JPG

and a picture of him driving "Power Play" who Mary Lou was the breeder and at the time was owned by Joan Cochrane

jjaa.BMP.JPG

As you can see this young man has a love for equines and is so very talented :no:

Latest posts

Back