prayers needed for Ron Hayes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_no.gif
Since I do believe in the power of prayer...here is a MIGHTY MINI PRAYER heading their way!
default_wub.png

Hello everyone just wanted to says thanks again and let you know I had a wonderful day. Got up and went out and fed horses and dogs and enjoyed just being out. Bob not feeling well but we met Ms. Linda Killion and Erica for a very nice lunch and then drove over to the feed store and then got to go see Ericas newest two additions to her little family and visit Ms. Linda for awhile. Came home and spent even more time with the horses and dogs. Between everyone rooting me on and today I feel like I could beat anything. Thanks again and know that right now I am wearing a big smile, even though (UGH) I am also having to do laundry.

default_aktion033.gif
to all of you, you are absolutely the best.

Ron

Ron, I am so glad you have this weekend to spend time and have friend and animal therapy! Fill your soul with all of the good that surrounds you so that you are ready to go come Monday morning. You have so many "mini" friends here that want to see you come thru the gates at Nationals with a big smile on your face!Count me in as one of the many that will be here rooting for you to get thru this until I can stand ringside at Nationals once again and root you on as Chariot Ron!

Pam

Holding you in our hearts and prayers.

Remember I am not far away - if you feel the need to do more laundry. Glad you feel better. I am sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts. I want to see those gorgeous legs of yours at nationals again - made my whole week last year !!!!

Lisa - Ozark

Liza,

You know you are great. Make my day. Thanks, and you bet I will show my legs at Nationals. Hopefully before. You have treated me so kind even before I met you in person. For that I will always be grateful.

Thanks, again to you and everyone.

Ron

default_yes.gif
Thinking positive. Had my biposy yesterday and ended up spending the night in the hospital just as a precautionary measure. Finally got home this afternoon. Am totally pooped. Was told we should have the results tomorrow and so I was out in the barn this afternoon without my phone and they called already with the results. Have listened to the message a couple of times trying to tell by their voice but can't decide good or bad. Want me to call tomorrow or come in and discuss. Either way I am ready to go forward. Please if you would keep your fingers crossed and prayers coming I feel good about everything being alright. Thanks again to everyone.

Ron

Sure will keep you in my prayers Ron!
default_yes.gif

I am sending thoughts and prayers your way. I will send them down the White River - they will get there really quick. With more rain in the horizon for the next two days - it is always fun in Arkansas.

Lisa - Ozark

Continued prayers and good thoughts for you from here, Ron! You have the BEST attitude!

HUGS

Jodi

Thinking well wishes for you today and every day. You have to be all better by Nationals to show off the chariots!

Our prayers remain fervant.

Latest posts

Back