Marlanoc Foal Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
good luck for tommorow,,,dont forget we wont photos
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks guys! Dropped in to check some updates while drinking my breakfast. I can never eat on show days!

Sorry about lack of foal photos, I took a bunch yesterday on my mum's camera so of course she ran off with them all
default_wacko.png

Well Team Marlanoc did alright today
default_wink.png

Derby took Res. Champion Junior Gelding in halter and went on to get Res. Champion Junior Performance Horse!

Pallidon took Champion Small Horse Stallion!

Special took Champion Small Horse Gelding and Supreme Small Horse Gelding!

Amongst all that I took a 2nd in Handler, Spesh took a 2nd in best spotted/other colour, 1st in best senior male head, best of small horse trot with Pallidon grabbing the 2nd in that class, and Palli is not an easy trotter to beat!

Thanks Cassie, Really happy with the boys, they did so well!

Exhausted though
default_wacko.png
Still have to feed everyone which is horses, rabbits, birds and myself!
default_new_rofl.gif

I get a little break now and don't show until January which will hopefully be when Lyric also comes out to play!

Well done Bree! oh and well done boys too
biggrin.gif
Can't wait to see some pics
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

A few pics of the boys from a friend. We also had a photographer on the day plus a pro took some of Spesh but I have to wait for those!

378157_10150504285320850_597060849_10692896_706567245_n.jpg

381341_10150504287475850_597060849_10692913_1598839045_n.jpg

382853_10150504283865850_597060849_10692881_1222553486_n.jpg

Bravo!! Well done Bree's Boys!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Bree, what great results.
default_yes.gif

Thanks guys, really proud of the boys!

Going to be odd when Lyric joins in, it's always been "the boys!" She's the first girl I've shown!

You guys have some interesting additional claseses we don't have here.
I've never thought to check show programs from overseas, would be really interesting to see the difference! Would love to hear what you guys have on a 'typical' day.

A typical breed show for us has two seperate programs, one for halter, one for performance.

Halter includes:

Best Presented

Handler

Miniature Halter

Small Horse Halter

Colour Classes

Best Head Classes

Best Trot Classes

Performance includes:

Showmanship

Trail

Lungeline

Hunter

Showjumper

6 bar

Fault & Out

Harness

Congrats again bree! What awesome pics you have done so well! I really would love to go to a show your at one day n tag along lol n be annoying! Hehe I think it would be such an awesome experience! :D

what sort of classes are elsewhere in the world??

aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!
aktion033.gif

Ya'll did great!

You do have many more classes then we have here for the minis! I wish there were bigger shows for them here!

They look greatI I wish I could get my hands on your Pallidon! A little colt from him would do.
wink.gif

aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!
aktion033.gif

Ya'll did great!

You do have many more classes then we have here for the minis! I wish there were bigger shows for them here!

They look greatI I wish I could get my hands on your Pallidon! A little colt from him would do.
wink.gif
Thanks, I'm so smitten with Pallidon
default_wub.png
he has been my major winner and is such a good friend. I can't wait to pull him from the halter ring and get him driving! I also can't wait to see what he produces in the future, Lyric and Sterling are a fantastic start.

And thanks everyone for all the congrats! If winning is the icing on the cake then they must be the sprinkles or somthing
default_new_rofl.gif

Cassie you'll have to find someone to tag along with! I had a friend with me last show and she was immeadietly pressed into service by holding ribbons and horses as we juggled our show teams.
default_new_rofl.gif
But she got to see how we prep them and present them as well as lot of the performance stuff. She can't wait to get her little guy started on the performance work and is really looking forward to showing next season!

As she said she had been worried about how competitive it might be (she stopped showing ridden horses because of the nastiness) but saw that no matter how much we want to beat each other we also have a lot of fun on the day.

Derby FINALLY has someone to run with during the day!

He and Spesh are out in the arena now.

Derby needs his manners fine tuned
default_wacko.png
he hooned up to Spesh and kept crowding him. Spesh is very familiar with youngsters so is gave him a bit of a telling off which made Derby back off and think. Now they're both side by side searching out the grass and weeds, of which there are way too many in my arena!
default_new_rofl.gif

But it's nice to have someone in with the Derbster, he has been on his own for too long and they really need some interaction!

Although Special looks like an alien. He is out in his purple and orange lycra suit, a black and white uv/insect mesh with tail bag and hood and a purple and white flymask over his face. Plus sunblock on his muzzle in case the nose flap flips up!
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl Tell me again why I like appaloosas?

I got a taste of the photos from the pro on Sunday, she put up shots of the Supreme winners so here is the new boy:

374711_312733025418017_248856285139025_1131899_591174208_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back