PALS Miniatures Foaling Thread *** Updated Pictures 5/21***

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some pictures of the foals out in the field yesterday. I still haven't finished clipping them. And it's still hard to get a decent picture of Trickster because he follows me everywhere! LOL

DSCN0396.jpg

DSCN0401.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

DSCN0404.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

What a beautiful addition to your herd!! Every one just beautiful!!!!!

I hope you'll post them in the new album that Mary started. It's "pinned" at the top of our forum page!
Thanks, Renee and Diane!

I thought that maybe the new album was for the foals that were actually on a cam. If not, then I will post there.
default_yes.gif
Thanks!

That is a great batch of babies you got this year. You should pat yourself on the back.

I wouldn't give up hope on Jenny yet ... but its nice to know she will be loved by you,

regardless of the outcome. She looks pretty easy to love with that sweet look about her.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's for the ones that have been "watched" here -- a family album of all our little ones that we have been waiting for and chatting about!!!
Great! Thanks Diane. I'll be posting the next pictures there.

That the batch of babies you got this year. You should pat yourself on the back.

I wouldn't give up hope on Jenny yet ... but its nice to know she will be loved by you

regardless of the outcome. She looks pretty easy to love with that sweet look about her.
Yes, Jenny is as sweet as she looks........and very loveable!! Actually, all of our foals this year are friendly.
default_yes.gif

Thanks Kay! I've got my clippers on the 'charger,' so I'm going to be working on the foals a bit more.

Latest posts

Back