Marlanoc Foal Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
it would be great if we were all there to cheer you on ..but we will be cheering for you even though were not there....good luck hope you kick butt
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Anna, Finn has a partial clip job anyway LOL due to ultrasounds.

Bree I'm sure you will do great with all your babies! Finn outgrew his little halter and has to grow more into his bigger one LOL I put smaller holes in it, but its so big on his little face LOL

hoping he will hang around long enough to grow into it n wear it!
default_yes.gif

good luck at werribee!! definitley cheering you on!

Cassie, stop talking like that! We dont allow 'down' thoughts here, only optimistic ones.
default_yes.gif

Good luck this coming weekend Bree - you will be fine with Special - the main thing is to have fun and enjoy yourself, everything else is just the icing on the cake, and I'm sure you will have a lot of icing coming your way!
default_yes.gif

Yep, I agree Anna. Good luck Bree and have lots of fun. Don't forget the camera
wub.gif

Cassie get to the naughty corner NOW and wash you mouth out with soap
no.gif
Bad Girl!

No downer thoughts on my thread Cassie!
default_poke.gif

Finn will be fine, Derby, Palli and Special will sweep all the big awards and my cat will stop stealing my chair whenever I stand up.

See, only positive thoughts!

mine is the dog, last night I was up late checking in on Finn and she kept coming over and nudging me and I am sure she wanted me to go to bed so she could have the armchair
yes.gif
Hubby took a pic cos he thought it was funny. Sorry about the spooky eyes
wacko.gif
oh and my very dodgy evening wear. I ain't having any more kids
new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

I don't know how often I've almost sat on my cat
default_wacko.png
she likes the stealth approach and it doesn't work out for her all the time!

Haha Renee!!! Love the outfits the spooky eyes hehe hilarious!! Ok girls sorry, finn will be fine, Finn will be fine, Finn will be fine.

Bree how is the weather? Any pickiest of your show babies in the making??
biggrin.gif

Haha Renee!!! Love the outfits the spooky eyes hehe hilarious!! Ok girls sorry, finn will be fine, Finn will be fine, Finn will be fine.

Bree how is the weather? Any pickiest of your show babies in the making??
biggrin.gif

default_saludando.gif
oh thank god for that i was so worried..
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well we had beautiful weather this morning. Slightly too warm with a slightly too strong breeze but some cloud cover which made it nice. So I spend the morning doing washing, straightening out the float and many other boring jobs.

And of course the moment I decide to work with the foals it starts raining
default_wacko.png
:wacko

Well we had beautiful weather this morning. Slightly too warm with a slightly too strong breeze but some cloud cover which made it nice. So I spend the morning doing washing, straightening out the float and many other boring jobs.

And of course the moment I decide to work with the foals it starts raining
default_wacko.png
haha of course it does!! LOL you poor thing! its been similar weather up here, though we haven't had the rain yet, there is cloud cover n they are expecting it to come... just waiting. LOL

default_saludando.gif
ive seen on the news theres big floods in nsw hope you guys are not near that

I'm in Victoria and on a hill, never been flooded here although I was flooded in during winter for a few days. I always wanted to have my own moat
default_new_rofl.gif

However it is STILL raining! Somehow I have to wash and clip horses before Sunday and I want to get another halter lesson with the bubs. Plus photos of course :D

I'm in Victoria and on a hill, never been flooded here although I was flooded in during winter for a few days. I always wanted to have my own moat
default_new_rofl.gif

However it is STILL raining! Somehow I have to wash and clip horses before Sunday and I want to get another halter lesson with the bubs. Plus photos of course :D
I think you must have gotten some of our rain Bree!! we had 150mm in 5 days!!

Jenny, the flooding is north of us, near Dubbo... it could come down it just depends on warragamba dam and how full it is... if they let the flood gates out, then we will most likely get a flood! but like Bree, we are on high ground,

and we don't think there has ever been a flood that has been able to reach up to our property. Except for of course the flood in the Bible!!
default_laugh.png
everything was covered then! inclduing Bree's hill hehe

funny weather here today, meant to be getting storms later...
default_wink.png
I love storms! I hope the rain stops for you though down there Bree! is it raining at Werribee do you know?? hope not!
default_wacko.png

Thankfully it isn't Werribee this weekend! Parts of the grounds get horrid when it's been raining heavily!

I'm actually showing locally for once! about a 40min drive instead of a 2 or 3 hour one
default_wacko.png
Hopefully things dry out enough, but I'm lucky that Palli doesn't care about the rain, he'll work in a torrential downpour! Derby is a bit more of a wimp
default_new_rofl.gif

Hope you manage to get your bubs ready for the weekend Bree - if the downpours keep up how about just applying the shampoo and then standing them outside or exercising them and using the rain to wash them off!! Seriously though, I have heard that rain water is the very best thing for leaving human hair soft and shining - wonder what it would do for clipped horses.

Anyway just wanted to wish you good luck.
default_yes.gif

Well Palli's almost clipped, just got his face and halter path to go. The fussiest bit
default_wacko.png
but he actually likes his face being clipped so that makes it easier. I just wish he hadn't been donking me with the lead clip while I was doing his legs
default_wacko.png

Then I think I'll throw him out int he paddock to roll off the itchy hairs and become covered in mud again
default_new_rofl.gif

And then I have to start Derby who really doesn't like this whole clipping thing
default_wacko.png

Oh the glamour of showing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back