Marlanoc Foal Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he is gorgeous, and just looks at those legs!! Love the picture of him and Fantasy having a kiss.
default_wub.png

Again many congratulations - enjoy a nice long night's sleep.
default_yes.gif

Thanks guys!

I think he will be quite the mover, he is begining to work out those legs!

I tried to get more photos but two individuals who will go nameless (Lyric and Sterling) thought it would be fun to sneak up on me and my camera and nibble on my shoulders
default_wacko.png
:wacko
default_wacko.png

Fantasy is so smoochy with him, lots of kisses and nuzzles. SO sweet to watch!

I thought you'd like him Diane! And we're all very impressed that you read through all our chatting as well
default_wink.png

This little dude isn't actually one of Palli's, the sire is a mini named Southern Star AlaKazam:

ZamWeb2.jpg

And this is his full sister at his mum's feet:

FantasyWeb3.jpg

I mostly bought Fantasy because I love her
default_new_rofl.gif
but I also thought she would cross very nicely with Pallidon. Given the type she produces without him in the mix I think their foal is going to blow us away!

Am I right in saying that He Who Is Yet To Be Named is showing a snowflake appaloosa pattern? I'm only just getting comfortable with pinto patterns and yet to properly grasp these spots!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah its great to have a new spotty to watch
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he stays around long enough to clip! Like Sterling he is technically for sale although I won't make that official until they've all been weaned and I know who I'm showing next year.

You are just like us Bree - 'technically' all the boys are for sale, but we do really like to run them on to yerling stage to decide whether to show them or not!

We have sold a couple soon after weaning, but then the homes offered were too good to miss.
default_yes.gif

Really looking forward to seeing how the 'colour' changes/grows with this new little man - I like his Daddy too - plus I'm sure that Fantasy will produce great foals for you with your handsome Palli.
default_aktion033.gif

You are just like us Bree - 'technically' all the boys are for sale, but we do really like to run them on to yerling stage to decide whether to show them or not!
I actually like the idea of running the boys on to yearling stage. It gives me a bit longer to decide show or pet home and also if they'll be allowed of the property as colts. And quite frankly I like the two boys I have and when asked about Sterling I suggested a price at the higher end of what weanling colts go for because at the moment I really like how he is put together and I think he has potential as a show colt. If they want to pay less they'll just have to wait and see if he doesn't make the grade
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
thats like me if i keep de-ago i cant breed him to saffire because saffire and dusty are half sisters

oh that means id have to get some more mares
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl ..hubby would not be happy about that ..but i will keep de-ago

and show him before i decide any thing

Well the little guy has been named, he is Marlanoc Stormin' In Style due to his interesting birth!

Haven't seen much of him in the past 2 days as I've been out and left the feeding in the care of my dad who is way more interested in Sterling since Sterling actually likes him
default_new_rofl.gif

Hopefully I can get some new photos now as he continues to unscrunch himself. Might be my next show gelding there!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! his name Bree!!! have you thought of a paddock name for him??

he is simply gorgeous! love that little blanket! I can't wait to see him in a few months!
default_aktion033.gif

At the moment he'll probably be Storm, although looks like he'll rival Lyric in her love of bad weather. Just left him hooning around the paddock at top speed as some rain blows in
default_new_rofl.gif

Camera batteries died today but he is looking SO good as he unscrunches!

Treat yourself to some new camera batteries Bree and get us those pics - we need to see the unscrunched pictures of this boy with the perfect name!
default_yes.gif

Bree
impatient.jpg
we need a stormy spotty fix
impatient.jpg
have you been shopping yet. Remember Christmas is coming so be a good girl or else
10_2_12.gif

new_rofl.gif

Just found some new batteries in my desk draw, yay!

Will try and snap some photos while they are eating
default_biggrin.png

And Renee I'm never a good girl
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

Not even a day old in these 2 pics!

storm09.jpg

storm10.jpg

Now for new stuff, tell me if you can spot his blue fleck
default_laugh.png
:

storm12.jpg

storm14.jpg

storm15.jpg

storm16.jpg

storm17.jpg

storm18.jpg

default_saludando.gif
well what a handsome man he is ,,he will grow up to be a very stunning boy

just look at the way he,s been put togher lovely...how tall is he

No idea on height, his withers would be roughly at the same height as where his mothers neck meets her chest and she's a 36" and a bit mare!

I reckon he'll be the talllest of the group, pretty sure he'll measure small horse.

I LOVE his build, he is so perfectly horse like! Can't wait to put Palli over Fantasy and see what I get!

WOW!! Who is that HUGE hefferlump in that first picture with him?? Surely not our sweet, cute, cuddly TINY Lyric??? LOL!! She looks enormous against baby Storm!

But he is just gorgeous Bree.
default_wub.png

Those long legs and his cute little hind socks - a future champion in the making.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Spotted the little blue fleck too.
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back