Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5am and all is still quiet.

What a wonderful suprise your Dad is giving to your Mother Renee - she is going to be absolutely thrilled! Have a super weekend - sorry you seem to have missed the good weather! Happy Birthday to Renee's Mother !!
default_cheers.gif

Thanks Anna, I am sure we will be warn out after cos we are only going for the weekend and I have to drive to france first thing in the morning tomorrow cos the ex has the kids passports, then on to the u.k. Fly back to France on Monday, pick up car and drive home. It is all worth it though just to see Mum's big smile when she opens the door
default_firstprize.gif
Does anyone want to know what I think about my ex forgetting to give the kids their passports
default_new_rofl.gif
It is a good job Diane put in place the "Attitude Free Zone"
default_new_rofl.gif

Oh, have a wonderful time Renee!!! How in the world does he have the passports? Don't they need them to go see him and get back into Italy? I'm confused -- but that's okay. You mom is going to be so delighted!!! Good job Dad!!

I see no foal here - just checking up on the morning threads!!

He needs their passports to take them to France but last week he brought them back without them saying he forgot them
default_frusty.gif
They very rarely ask to see them on the road up but if he had been stopped he would have been in a lot of trouble.
default_gaah.gif

Black horse+black boobies+black outside=bad pic.....lol

Here's the best I could do..... Belly still hanging low as ever and rump is very pointed....

image.jpg

Black horse+black boobies+black outside=bad pic.....lol

Here's the best I could do..... Belly still hanging low as ever and rump is very pointed....
Its so dark, it looks like a buttcrack instead of boobies.

I really cant believe that she hasn't foaled yet - what are these mares up to this year!!
default_frusty.gif

What in the world are you girls up to!!!!!! Photo session????...lol OH..The dreaded clippers...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Diane and the rest what y'all think.....will chief lose his pretty pinto markings and look like his mom?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dont know about what his colour will be but WOW!! I'm just focusing on those looooooooong legs! LOL!!

LOOK at those legs!!! I couldn't believe the SPA you were running there yesterday! Did you clip the whole farm????

I'm not sure I can answer that. He is certainly roaning, that's for sure. But how much he'll continue....I'm just not sure. If he were "greying out" then yes, he'd lose all his markings.....but right now I'm just seeing roaning. He's going to be a fun one to watch for a while. You MUST keep showing us how he is changing!

Latest posts

Back