Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz, Thank you for posting the video of Mandy!! I had been watching Mandy for quite a while and then I missed her foaling but I did get to see it with your great video!! Once again Congrats on a BEAUTIFUL foal!!

pretyt obvious v on that lil girl! Liz do you foal out others mares then? you looked kinda ( ha ha ok a lot like you knew what you were doing in the video)
Yes I foal out for others, it can get quite busy here although this year I'm getting a break I have 4 usually i have 7+ so I'm thankful I'm getting a break this year already setting up for next year......lol

I wish I lived closer to you, then you could mare stare for me.
default_yes.gif

Liz, the commentary was wonderful!! Much better for me than the video without sound, so I could hear exactly what you were thinking/doing. Great job, again!!

And black mare?? Wow! You're one busy lady!

So Libby is here and looks pretty close owner said that last year Libby lost her filly, she foaled out in pasture and gave no signs, no real big bag, so she was let out that night and pulled a quick one..........she may just stop, drop, and foal this year to....she is 312 days

Val is the second stall and she has no due date she was pasture bred so idk when for her

Here is her luggage pics

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Libby has been quiet all night andI haven't seen her down at all while I have been watching, she had trouble with Mandy and her other friend at one stage but they soon all settled down which was good... will be watching tomorrow, headed to bed now.

SPOTS SPOTS....lol Diane this ones for you.....wondering if chief might app out? Here's some pics of mom, dad, and him I know there's a chance due to Mandy being a pintolossa but chief has roaning on his back and hip area no striped hoofs and no spots on his lil privates....lol just wanted your option before I clip him next week........thank you
default_smile.png
oh and anyone feel free to give me your options as well, I'm new to appys so kind of stupid to the early signs......

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If I were to guess, based off my years of breeding the full sized appies, I would say you have a good chance of getting spots or roaning, maybe even both. You mare looks to have roaned out and exposed spots, so he may do the same thing!

Yep, I am guessing he is hiding something special. I can't wait to see him clipped
default_smile.png

My pintaloosa colt didn't have stripped hooves or spotty privates either.

There is certainly roaning there, but can that be caused by the Sabino gene, and is Dad's roaning caused by the same thing (I'm useless with colours!) Still he could get spots from Mandy even if they take a while to show.

Diane, where are you???

I'M HERE AND VERY EXCITED!!!!! Yes, I think there will be a surprise for us all on this little one!!! VERY EXCITING!!!!!!

Update Libby is the quietest mare I've seen she never lays down so I guess if you see lay down she must be foaling...lol

Her owner is about 30 to 45 min away......hope when Libby says its time they can make it...
default_smile.png

I've noticed that Liz, I think the same thing, as soon as she lies down I'll be on that phone LOL.

oh wow, hopefully she gives us enough warning so they can come and watch
default_smile.png
who is she bred to?

1.50am and all is quiet. Maybe she needs a few days to settle in before she feels safe enought to lay down? or maybe just to big to get comfy
default_whistling.gif

I think the fan is off and I keep having to check if the cam is frozen without the little xmas decoration wofting in the breeze.
default_thud.gif

Sorry gals the fans been off due to the baby being in that stall and it being cold at night.....but I'm thinking of how to keep it going but not blowing extra air in the stall...lol this might take awhile...
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back