Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that some wax on one of those teats? or am I imagining things? I'm at home doing assignments today but have the girls up on my laptop
default_smile.png

Can you all explain what is the waxing stage? Is it on the teats and is it the final sign of readiness?

Can you all explain what is the waxing stage? Is it on the teats and is it the final sign of readiness?
Yep mistysmom some mare do it and some don't but if they do then there pretty close.......and Cassie I'm not sure as to she won't let me check.......lol

haha oh dear! naughty girl,

hey just noticed that your little guy was straining alot just now... he came under the camera and was straining for maybe a minute? I'm sure he is fine I just wanted to let you know in case
default_smile.png

My mare started to wax 3 hrs before delivery then lost the wax before baby was born. It looks like wax to me...
default_pray.gif
A side shot kinda pointing up is the best way to tell. I hope it is and that it's a baby on the way!
default_yes.gif

That tummy is certainly in the go position from the side. Looking to hear an announcement soon, I would guess!

Hahaha Diane no announcement yet.....lol I can't see Libby holding out much longer though....but then I've been wrong before
default_smile.png

Is she doing anything? I am in the bank waiting to get some sterling, we are off to uk for the weekend
default_smile.png

No probs
default_smile.png
are the boys going with you? I'm sure you will have a lovely time!

Hey Liz, did you see Libby was down just before? LOL I was watching her like a hawk in case but she had a good roll so thats good
default_smile.png
she is standing a little uncomfortable at the moment. how is her udder looking?

(Sorry haven't been on here earlier crazy day today new printers are being installed tomorrow so getting all the configuration done... YUCK! )

Yes the boys are coming too, my mum is 65 tomorrow so we are surprisung her. (Daddy paid )
default_smile.png
good ol Dad.

Latest posts

Back