Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.15 am and all is quiet, way too quiet
default_thud.gif

Cassie, yes I lost my gorgeous girl Izzy due to a twisted gut
default_crybaby.gif

Oh my goodness
default_sad.png
( I am soo very sorry Renee. I know how much you adored your precious girl!!
default_sad.png
massive hugs coming your way! I'm sure you do. So sorry
default_sad.png

Oh Wow that was a surprise, the cam was down for me.Was it an easy birth?

CONGRATULATIONS
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Oh Hooray!! Thank heavens!! Many congratulations Liz! Cant wait to see some pictures.
default_yes.gif

I'm trying to put up the video my daughter took due to the cam going down right at the time Mandy decided to foal so hopefully soon ill have that and ill put up pics...lol

Wow Liz, he is on stilts
default_yes.gif
and what gorgeous markings
default_firstprize.gif
I reacon she took so long cos she was making him that fur coat. lol

Congrats
default_thumbup.gif

Oh he's gorgeous Liz, those markings are perfect!! Thanks for the prompt pictures.
default_yes.gif

Yay Mandy! Congrats Liz! He is very handsome. Now think about this a sec: Born on National Day of Prayer and he appears to have little angel wings. Maybe he was touched by angel! Regardless....you were blessed indeed! You probably already have a name but if he were mine he would be named Jabez. When I look at his fuzzies I get all warm and fuzzy.

WOW!!! Another daytime foaling....unheard of!

He's beautiful Liz -- and has the longest legs! Can't wait to hear what HIS canon measurement is! He's already 1/2 the size of his gorgeous momma!! Beautiful markings, just a stunner!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Last edited:
Yay Mandy! Congrats Liz! He is very handsome. Now think about this a sec: Born on National Day of Prayer and he appears to have little angel wings. Maybe he was touched by angel! Regardless....you were blessed indeed! You probably already have a name but if he were mine he would be named Jabez. When I look at his fuzzies I get all warm and fuzzy.
Vickie I read this and started to cry....indeed he and Mandy were touched by a angel wasent a bad birth boy it could have been and ill add this name to the list.....
default_smile.png
thank you all I'm still working on video but will get up asap

WOW!!! Another daytime foaling....unheard of! He's beautiful Liz -- and has the longest legs! Can't wait to hear what HIS canon measurement is! He's already 1/2 the size of his gorgeous momma!! Beautiful markings, just a stunner! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Thank you and Mrs. Spots I have a couple of pics for you to look at to get your expert opinion on wether he will app out or not.....haven't taken them yet but will be headed that way real soon.....

Congratulations liz!!! And everyone else
default_smile.png
wow he was definitley worth the wait! He is absoloutly gorgeous! Love his markings and his legs!
default_smile.png
sooo cute
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back