Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz are you trying to keep us on our toes by moving the girls around
default_new_rofl.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!! Really hoping you get a foal today to help you celebrate!
default_yes.gif

THANK YOU everyone for bday wishes......29 feels pretty darn good
default_smile.png
........lol maybe Mandy will give me a bday gift....lol

Diana, you have the coolest icons!

Happy Birthday, Liz!!!! Today is my oldest son's birthday too, so I'll have some extra cake for you!
default_birthday.gif
default_cheers.gif

Ok so I got a big favor to ask.........I'm being forced to do a bday early dinner today with the family will be leaving about 2:30 or 3:00 pm cam time and should be about 2 hours ( hopefully ) Jackie is on call and is about 8 min away her number is the second number listed on cam and its 210-844-1387 so if I can get extra eyes during this time it would great.....Mandy and Bree will be put up during that time.....

Thanks soooooo much

I am here LIz and I am ready to call and annoy Jackie so come on Mandy
default_whistling.gif
Oh hang on, they are still outside playing
default_thud.gif

nearly 5.00 pm and all is quiet. I have to sign off now as it is my bedtime.
default_bye-sad.gif

default_birthday.gif
Liz!! hope you had a lovely dinner for your bday! glad the girls were good for you while you were gone! ok Mandy its time to show us your little bubby! I'm going to be out camping all weekend so won't be able to watch... so we would love for you to have your baby now thanks
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

down flat 9:08pm come on girl... push!

back sternal and up lots of tail swishing... she isn't lookiing very comfy at the moment... a little yawning

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandy grazing quietly.

Hi Cassie, I'm having one of my (normal these days!) sleepless nights - it's 3.40am here in the UK! Going to do a little catch up on here before trying to go back to sleep for a couple of hours - wish I could have had a few of these sorts of nights when I was trying to stay awake foaling out my girls. LOL!! Where are you camping - is it just for Sat and Sun?

Mandy grazing quietly.

Hi Cassie, I'm having one of my (normal these days!) sleepless nights - it's 3.40am here in the UK! Going to do a little catch up on here before trying to go back to sleep for a couple of hours - wish I could have had a few of these sorts of nights when I was trying to stay awake foaling out my girls. LOL!! Where are you camping - is it just for Sat and Sun?
Hi Anna,

I'm sorry that your having another sleepless night
default_sad.png

hope you're able to get back to sleep
default_smile.png

I'm camping in the mountains at Katoomba for the Katoomba Youth Christian Convention (KYCK) its going to be freezing lol

but should be an awesome weekend
default_smile.png
going to be beggered on monday lol, leaving this afternoon getting back late Sunday afternoon
default_smile.png

heading home to pack now but I'll keep the girls up on the laptop.

go back to bed Anna, lol you poor thing! I'll give you some of my sleepiness! I can't get enough sleep at the moment!

Old age brings with it many sleepless nights Cassie - I could fall asleep during the day at the drop of a hat though, most annoying!!

Enjoy your weekend - and try to stay warm!!
default_yes.gif

thanks Anna
default_smile.png

Liz is keeping us in suspense with how Mandy is looking
default_sad.png

I sure hope she foals before I have to leave... or that she waits for me to get back... please Mandy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back