Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you doing Liz? Happy to hear Bree is doing a little better tonight. I hope each day that passes gets better for both of you. Keeping all of you in my prayers......

Watching Mandy!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Mandy was down flat resting a little while ago... Bree is down sternal resting, Im so glad to hear she is doing ok poor sweet babygirl!

Liz, Bree just got down and had a roll.... she is back up again now if she does it again I'll send a text or call
Thank you Cassie...
default_smile.png

I'm going to get some sleep have to be up early in the am.....thanks for watching.

no worries Liz,

I'll be on and off a little bit now as I have to go feed the horses and put them to bed I'll be watching when I can
default_smile.png

Well Mandy looks ready could use alittle more in the udders but other wise she's good to go, can't get any milk her nips are so small....lol nothing to grab
default_smile.png
feels sorry for the baby it's going to take awhile for this foal to find those nips. Hahahaha.

Bree is doing much better drainage is almost stopped so she's more comfortable....

8:32 Mandy flopped down..sternal..Maybe tonight!!!!! I noticed she didn't eat all her hay.. Glad to hear Bree is doing well.I expect to come home from work in the morning and see her foal...She had better get busy!!!...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I hope Mandy has her foal tonight!

So happy sweet little Bree is doing better!! Has she been acting sad/depressed at all? I feel so bad for her, after watching her at night I almost feel like I know her! I believe animals have feelings and are sensitive to these things in their own way! Heck I think animals can be more sensitive than some people I know!!

Just went back to peek at Mandy, had a side view of her and her belly sure looks as if it has dropped!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you Misty'smom, they definitely have feelings and are sensitive, whenever I'm upset I got out to my stock horse and he stands with his head over my shoulder and stays right by me the whole time!

hopefully Mandy will have her gorgeous little foal very soon! :D

Here's some pics from tonight...might be soon I got milk which I couldn't get yesterday....

image.jpg

image.jpg

oooh could be soon indeed if you were able to get milk! I would think she should do a bit more rolling... baby doesn't look to be in position yet but she might do that really quick... so were you able to test her milk at all?

12.15am and both girls down sternal - looking peaceful. Come on Mandy, tonight would be good!!

Latest posts

Back