Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! Look at that tummy!! Not something that we can see easily from the high up cam in the barn. She's grazing quietly at the moment.

is that a smiley face I can see? or a :l face LOL wow her V tummy is massive! cannot see it from the cam LOL bring on the baby Mandy,

signing off for a while, going to feed the horses will try check in when I can
default_smile.png

is that a smiley face I can see? or a :l face LOL wow her V tummy is massive! cannot see it from the cam LOL bring on the baby Mandy, signing off for a while, going to feed the horses will try check in when I can
default_smile.png
I see the face Cassie ....lol is it pink???????

Yes I see the V!!! I have learned so much here about foaling that I did not know. Growing up my family owned a boarding stable, we had mostly geldings. I remember seeing a couple of foals born but never was taught all the details of foaling. Mare Stare has been lots of fun and it is wonderful that so many of you that share your mares foaling here.

hold your horses LOL I'm really slow!! lol Bree isn't in the second stall anymore
default_thud.gif

she is in the one under the camera lol... ok Liz, who is in the second stall now and how long have they been swapped? lol
default_frusty.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

hold your horses LOL I'm really slow!! lol Bree isn't in the second stall anymore
default_thud.gif
she is in the one under the camera lol... ok Liz, who is in the second stall now and how long have they been swapped? lol
default_frusty.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
Haha sorry yes Bree moved to the non prego stall and Val who is an outside mare, pasture bred so no due date got moved to the second stall.....sorry forgot to mention that...
default_smile.png

lol thats ok
default_smile.png

at first I was watching her then I was had to look really close wait that wasn't Bree! lol

thats cool
default_smile.png

Mandy just gone down sternal

It seems like so long ago Cassie when Finn was that small.......lol
Thanks Renee and Liz, haha it does indeed! I still can't get over how tiny he was! I was going through the pictures and found this one and fell in love with it again and thought I'd take us back on the memory lane for a bit! funny little man!

come on Mandy, she isn't looking very comfy thats for sure...

I'm so late on my update ok all is holding steady......here's a pic from tonight, ill do tummy pics tomorrow but I have to be far away due to size of belly..hahaha

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back