Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls are put in stalls it's starting to storm and I have a bunch of wimps who with alittle drizzle try to climb back in barn so to avoid injury all horses are put in with some hay.......
default_smile.png

Stay safe Liz - from what others here have said, those storms are not nice!

MAYBE Miss Bree will FINALLY DECIDE to show us her baby -- it would be perfect "mare timing" to have it in a horrible storm!
Yes Diane I agree, but my center barn floods with just 1/2 inch of rain so I might be rowing to the barn...lol see what happens when you let a MAN take charge...
default_smile.png

Mindy and I can assure you that these are nasty storms, but not "foal producing" storms, lol

It's already hit us, and there were extremely high winds and some hail, so you guys take extra care and be safe!!

Keep an eye on your ladies, just in case the storm has decided to bring the gift of foals to YOU!
default_smile.png

Mindy and I can assure you that these are nasty storms, but not "foal producing" storms, lolIt's already hit us, and there were extremely high winds and some hail, so you guys take extra care and be safe!!Keep an eye on your ladies, just in case the storm has decided to bring the gift of foals to YOU!
default_smile.png
Amystours rest assure its not looking promising over here either for foaling storms..lol

Happy Easter Liz, Bree and Mandy!!

Hope all is Ok and that your storms have not gotten too bad....... We just had a little rain drizzle here in Va., not a very pretty Easter day
default_sad.png
My babies seem to like to stay out in any weather. I am the one that always worries they are wet/cold and bring them in to their cozy barn with lots of hay until feeding time! I think because they are not a year yet they might not know enough to come in or at least go under the outside roof. I guess I am an old worry wart!! LOl

So how are the girls today?? Any new signs of progression? Maybe Easter Foals............
default_yes.gif

Well here's the pics Bree 354 Mandy 324

Mandy is the red pic and I have a feeling by looks Mandy going to go first which is badddddd

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maybe a dumb question...but why would it be bad if Mandy foaled first?? I know Bree is way overdue, how long did she go with her other foals?

Maybe a dumb question...but why would it be bad if Mandy foaled first?? I know Bree is way overdue, how long did she go with her other foals?
Not really bad just throws a kink in the plans Bree is a maiden and Mandy foaled last time when she was a maiden at day 324 so close I just hate having both this close and both needing the front stall.....lol

Oh, I did not know Bree was a maiden. Well then it is a race for the front stall girls!!!!!!!
default_xreiter.gif

Just got home from work to see NO BABY..
default_deadhorse2.gif
Come on Bree..Maybe Bree and Mandy will pull an April Fools joke on you Liz.
default_new_rofl.gif

Bree needs to look at the forum and see what the other mares are doing. Two foals already, she needs to join them. For your sake!
Ok Magic I took iPad out to Bree and not only did I show her the new foals I also read the post to her so now we will see just how good she listened......
default_smile.png
hahaha one of these days she will blow and I bet everyone will feel it.....lol. I bet a 6.4 on the rector scale.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandy is progressing well! come on Bree! we even had a calf born on the weekend and I thought for sure I would come back on here and see a little foal in Bree's stall with her... no...
default_sad.png

come on honey!

Latest posts

Back