Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow looks like the race is on
default_smile.png
Liz next time you do a profile shot can you stand further away. ROFL

ROFL Renee! LOL

OH MY GOSH! Mandy whats happened to your boobies!!! lol. wow she is looking good to go! a few more days and she will have her baby I think! better make sure I'm keeping a better eye on her...

but Bree is getting there too! thats some progress in her boobies and she looks really relaxed behind definitely the race is on... you can see from the cam the Bree's baby is sitting lower in her tummy... gosh how exciting! (and nerve racking!)

p.s I thought Bree has been acting a bit strange since coming in this afternoon... just not her normal evening activities... may be nothing lol who knows! she is a maiden lol

OK Bree it is April Fools Day and you fooled everyone long enough!!!!!
default_gaah.gif
It is time to get down to business and have that foal !!!!
default_please.gif

I'm home tonight so will be watching.I just watched 2 horses give birth in the last 15 min..Bree,your NEXT .
default_poke.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Late evening, your time, and both grazing quietly.
Anna! what are you doing awake at this time?! gosh it must be around midnight for you or later... hope everything is ok...

Well, you could have waved
default_saludando.gif
LOL..I LOVED the fashion statements..
default_488.gif
haha saw the fashion statements, where were the back flips...

hmm Bree wants to lie down... decided against it oh there she goes... poor thing.

I saw you with the scooper Liz
default_smile.png

(Liz pulling hair out) this is to confusing..........ugh.......
default_smile.png

One up one down, pick up poo and drop some more......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back