Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so now I'm getting text to watch Bree so she must be doing something...(gas I bet).....lol

Aghhhh!! I can't watch, I'm on my IPad in the RV and it wont let me stream video... Grrr... I'm going to miss it! Some body tell me what's happening with Bree!!

Aghhhh!! I can't watch, I'm on my IPad in the RV and it wont let me stream video... Grrr... I'm going to miss it! Some body tell me what's happening with Bree!!
Summer if you go to marestare and go to live cams hit L and look for ladykminiatures and hit the apple icon you can view cams on your iPad .....
default_smile.png

Oh, really? I'm so dumb when it comes to technology! Lol. I'm going to see if I can figure that out right now!

Yep, your right, you sure can! Lol thanks!

I'm not sure why I needed to go watch Bree, she doing exactly what Summer is doing only I'm watching Summer live! Lol. Zzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, your right, you sure can! Lol thanks!I'm not sure why I needed to go watch Bree, she doing exactly what Summer is doing only I'm watching Summer live! Lol. Zzzzzzz
Why because Bree and summer will be the only two left to foal on here.......hahahahahaha
default_smile.png

2:16 Bree sternal Mandy standing.

2:18 Bree flat out

2:31 Bree now sternal Mandy still standing

2:38 Bree doesn't know if she wants to lye flat or sternal..She seems very uncomfortable tonight..She seems to be breathing harder than normal.

2:54 Bree flat out.

2:59 Bree still flat out Mandy now sternal

3:00 Both sternal

3:07 Bree flat out Mandy still sternal

3:09 Both flat out

2:16 Bree sternal Mandy standing. 2:18 Bree flat out 2:31 Bree now sternal Mandy still standing 2:38 Bree doesn't know if she wants to lye flat or sternal..She seems very uncomfortable tonight..She seems to be breathing harder than normal. 2:54 Bree flat out. 2:59 Bree still flat out Mandy now sternal 3:00 Both sternal 3:07 Bree flat out Mandy still sternal3:09 Both flat out
Hay Peggy are you out of breath yet...lol

3:10 an Bree and Mandy both flat out...
default_smile.png

LOL..Liz..Have you been watching her???..

3:19 and Brees up..I'm tired of running the race...lol..I'm running out of breath

Well, time for me to say goodnight..Will check back in later..
default_bye-sad.gif
Get some sleep Liz..I feel your going to need it..lol.

Well, time for me to say goodnight..Will check back in later..
default_bye-sad.gif
Get some sleep Liz..I feel your going to need it..lol.
Oh no Peggy I'm heading to get some sleep to so if anyone can feel free to keep watch, but just in case Bree is wearing a halter monitor...lol night night need sleep.....please give me a call if you see anything......THANKS

Back