Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It still looks back to me but being a maiden I guess she could do whatever she wants. She was totally different last night though and that is usually a very positive sign.

She looks back to me too. So take a nap?
default_yes.gif

I think website is having some issues.....should be better now....also I plan to get some sleep so if anyone needs to please call, I know you all will...lol, I will be checking in when I can THANK YOU everyone I know my girls are in the best hands while mine are snoozing...hahahaha see you soon....ty

I have never had the opportunity to watch mares that are in foal so closely, this has been exciting and fun! Could you all explain the V that you all are watching for?? Does it have to do with the shape of that cute round belly?

Oh and Liz, I love the picture of Bree you posted today out in the daylight! She is a pretty girl even with her big belly! Lol
default_thumbup.gif
This is going to be some kind of good looking foal!!!
default_517.gif

Oh and Liz, I love the picture of Bree you posted today out in the daylight! She is a pretty girl even with her big belly! Lol
default_thumbup.gif
This is going to be some kind of good looking foal!!!
default_517.gif
Thank you MistyMom I think I speck for all of us here when I say I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS FOAL as well of course whenever Bree's decides to bless us all...lol and for the V when the baby gets unto position to come out its front legs are in or near the pelvis which makes the rump of the foal rest on the belly which brings a appearance of the belly to a V look instead of the round look....Hope this helps in the understanding of predicting the foaling time...so far not working for me
default_smile.png

Liz, Thanks for explaining the V !! I am furthering my education on "Mares in Foal" here!
default_yes.gif
I may have never even noticed the V unless I was looking for it. OK Bree I am watching for your "V" so show it to me to complete this lesson!!! LOL

I think these girls take turns, one is up, one is laying down........the one up lays down and the one down gets up LOL!!!!! I guess they want to give us some action to watch!!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back