Katie on Cam :) ~ Its Filly! pics pg30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My horses are getting hungry...I cant leave now....shes really getting ready for something....did anyone see that little "run" across her stall!!

Poor girl cant seem to get comfortable!!

O.K. shes just hiding...but did someone accidently hit her "mute" button......shes really dragging this thing out with her last peaceful supper till weaning

LOL I am watching yall! I am not taking my eyes off her, I think she was positioning earlier . That was crazy. But she does love to roll when in labor ....

Thats Banner Heidi - the Daddy to my foals. And yep he is a pretty buckskin too (well I think so LOL)

LOL thanks for the filly fairy! Hope she gets here in time...WE GOT COLOSTRUM! ph 6.2...only going out now if shes in labor or to feed

No, Holly isn't far, EVER! I'll be here until 8:00pm (ish) est, then have to leave for a family function. I'll be gone for probably 4 hours or so. I'm also praying for a short and safe delivery and a healthy foal.
default_smile.png

I knew she wasn't far!
default_smile.png

Banner is beautiful! If you were closer we could have mini Banner katies
default_smile.png

Aww yes mini Banner Katies LOL Love it and I am sure Banner would love it too - he loves the ladies LOL

Latest posts

Back