Eagles Ring- Spice-filly,Lotus-colt,Coco-colt-new pics pg31 videos pg 32

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! Let us know as soon as she's up on cam.
default_yes.gif

Keep us posted. I'm sure you've milked momma and given him a boost of colostrum. Sometimes it just takes them a bit to get it figured out. Praying you have it solved now and momma is doing fine!

We can't wait to see the pictures of this fine little boy!

Hoping everything is fine with both momma and little one.
default_pray.gif
You KNOW us Aunties get very worried when we don't hear anything.

Sorry for no updates Aunties, I'm at work and had to figure out my forum password to sign in

I think all is going good it took from 9pm last night till 6am to get this little guy even trying in the right spot to nurse he sucked every part of her body 1,000 times except the right spot ..lol

I spent the night syringeing milk and watching from in the barn. After working all day I'm ready for an early go to bed tonight

Art is home and keeping an eye. Coco has been a great and patient maiden mare she even picks her leg up to try to let him reach easier

He is either bay or a smutty buckskin like his dad. I'll have to see better when I get home. Very nice long legs.

I had looked at her in the stall after we ate. Then watched "The Voice"

walked back to the computer and put the software up to check her and she was laying down and out of the corner of the stall I see a nose pop in and out of the camera view

thought what was that then I saw it again. The baby was up walking around and almost dry. Coco had already passed the placenta.

What a surprise this maiden was. She was only at 298 days never had one go that early.

You know how bad I am with pics but I'll try to get some quick it's raining here today

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new colt, Lori! Looking forward to pictures too. I've never had one born that early either. Maybe that's why it took him longer than normal to find the milk bar. But I also believe that the boys are a little slower than the girls at finding it! LOL

Congratulations again!!! Maybe we should hire her to speak to the other mares around here about having their babies earlier!!

Can't wait to see pictures -- and so glad everything went sooooo well!!!!

Many congratulations Lori and well done Coco, what a clever girl!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Hope the little boy has got himself organised by now - would love to see pics when you have a moment.

Congratulations! So glad all went well, looking forward to pics
default_smile.png

How did I miss this yesterday???? Congrats and waiting for pictures with the rest of the Aunties.

Congrats Lori...they sure are little stinkers sometimes...one minute no foal.... 30 min. later there it is. I guess that's why Diane and the others always remind us to watch these mares like a hawk!! Glad everything went well Pics soon I hope

Back