Eagles Ring- Spice-filly,Lotus-colt,Coco-colt-new pics pg31 videos pg 32

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
We'll be getting ready early this year and we have 5 foals due. Our cam should be up mid January to start our watching. First due is Spice -due mid February. Then next is Lotus and Pooh both due mid March , then Darling due mid April and last but not least Coco due in the beginning of July . This is the first year we haven't had the vet to confirm pregnancies but I am pretty confident Spice, Lotus and Pooh are bred the other 2 are still a guess. Forgive my long line of words when I type we got a new computer with windows 8 and for some reason it doesn't agree with the forum for starting on a new line I just have to type until it goes to the next line and pics also won't go under the words ugh!! maybe i'll figure it out one day. Anyway I really enjoyed having this board last year when we were waiting on Xena's filly. So I'm excited to come back with possibly 5 this year . The first 3 due are bred to Buzz and the last 2 are bred to Bow. Xena was not bred back for 2013 we thought expecting 5 was plenty. Adding our Marestare link http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=eaglesring

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh fab ...so many babies to look forward to
default_wub.png

Spicy002.jpg
X
0725.jpg
Our first mare due is real exciting to us as she is a homebred mare - our little Spice "Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed - 2008 Perlino Amha/Amhr 33.50" due 2/14/13 figured at 330 days. She was 2010 top ten futurity at Nationals. She is bred to our 2008 Palomino Buckeroo Son "Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz" 31.50" 2011 top ten senior stallions 30-32" at the World show shown by Danielle Hill. Spice is a maiden mare and has started with some puffiness in front of her udder. This is an AMHA futurity nominated foal and first foal for both mare and stallion so the anticipation is really starting to get me. Thanks Diane for the picture offer I can get them on but, This is the weird way I have to post pictures first then text just in a long line I can't use my enter/return key to go down a line...

unolotusLKF.jpg
X
image001-1.jpg
Due Mid March 2013 - "Uno Lotus" Palomino pinto. 32" daughter of Sierra Dawm Uno DeMayo A/R bred to Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz . AMHA futurity nominated foal. And then also in Mid March 2013
HPNX0041-3.jpg
X
image001-1.jpg
A&Lms Rompin Codys Cher Pooh 2006 NJ State Champion PtHA performance and Res Champion Halter. 33.50 Chestnut Pinto bred to Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz .for an Amha futurity nominated foal due mid March 2013.

largeFile2darlingecho.jpg
x
bow5-4-08clip019.jpg
Next we have "D'Armonds Darling Echo" 31" Creamello LK Buck Echo granddaughter A/R maiden bred to Triple K Boogies Bow Tie-our Buckeroo Grandson 29.5" Smutty Buckskin (homozygous for Black) Darling is due the middle of April.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
180771_1681981543786_1665017507_1536575_3632007_n.jpg
X
bow5-4-08clip019.jpg
Last we have................................. Cedar Fields Awesome Coco Chanel- 31" Solid Bay mare , daughter of Cross Country Call me Awesome -maiden due in July 2013. So that is a lot of bred mares for us we have 3 bred to "Buzz" our Buckeroo Son and 2 bred to "Bow" our Buckeroo grandson..... Looking so forward to this season and looking forward to spending more time on this board with all you aunties

Ok now I'm getting real anxious Spice is 300 days today and getting a bit puffier in front of her udder (I forget what they call that). We have her in our foaling stall the cameras are on and hoping to get our marestare on this coming weekend. I'll try to get some pictures this weekend. I'm not very good at remembering the camera when I go out to the barn.lol

Don't forget to put your marestare link on here when you are hooked up. I know the aunties like to watch, I do here and there, but not as often as I'd like.

If Spice is just starting to show some edema in front of her udder you have a while to go yet (or should I say you PROBABLY have a while to go yet?) as they usually do this around 3-5 weeks before they foal. But at 300 days you are now in the 'safe' period for a viable foal, so time to get excited!

Good luck - cant wait for the cameras to be set up.
default_yes.gif

Edema that's the word I was looking for she has been a little puffy for a couple weeks but starting to get puffier now . I'm sure she's not very close yet but at least its a foaling sign to get me excited. She's not due till mid February , early for us to have a mare due...we must be crazy it'll be cold out there...Burrr...and more nerve wracking if its a real cold night. so far we keep returning o 50's weather but now next week we're in the 30's for a high I hope it doesn't hang around too long

Oh this is exciting!! I was not a member during foaling season last year and can't wait to watch those cams on Marestare!! Valentine's Day would be a GREAT day to have a foal it is also my first granddaughters birthday, she will be 2 this year!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Hooray - a marestare baby to watch for!! She looks very contented in her stall - doing what they all do so well - hoovering. LOL!!

Back