Eagles Ring- Spice-filly,Lotus-colt,Coco-colt-new pics pg31 videos pg 32

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh he's gorgeous - cant wait for the pics of the others!
default_yes.gif

Hes awesome and such a rich vibrant color!! Looking forward to your other pictures. Nice picture of your heart horse. My first horse was a buckskin QH...I rode English and a buckskin was a big no no to all the yuppy English people...Back then a buckskin was always Western (don't ask me why) I would always get frowned upon when going into my junior hunter classes....maybe it was b/c I wore my cowboy hat!!!

Thank you everyone, the sire of coco's foal is our Triple K Boogies Bow Tie

Art took the picture of Cocos colt above...patiently (not...lol) waiting for the Kelly pics of the other 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the new photo. Add me to the list of Aunties whose first horse was a bay that I got when I was 14. a mare named Sweet Georgia Brown, or "George".

That is a great pic of you and your heart horse
default_smile.png

Mr Jangles is just way too fluffy and cuddly, I wouldn't get anything done with a little cutie like that in my back yard
default_smile.png

We got some pictures from Kelly Roe taken 2 weeks ago of our Buzz Babies

First "Twilight by Buzz" (Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz X ER Bows Spicy Mustard Seed "Spice") foaled 2/10/13

she is no longer a hairy sheep

photoord2_zps022e34b3.jpg

photo3_zps0443c7e8.jpg

And " Billy Bigelow by Buzz"

(Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz X Uno Lotus) Buzz has some fabulous action for a driving horse but is not trained to drive

(Buzz is a maternal brother of the World Champion Driving horse Philia BTU Cruiser) he sure has passed it along to this boy

background on these not as good we took them in a different spot.

Photoord4-Copyfenceout_zpsf5fb6793.jpg

photoord56-Copyfenceout_zpse4711324.jpg

Thanks everyone.... we are more than thrilled with the first 2 foals from Buzz

and with Spices filly being born 2/10 - she was so hairy... It was such a pleasant surprise to see

this pretty little girl under there. And Billy had alot less hair so we could tell all along how good he was gonna look

I wanted to share a couple videos of our colt born with the help of all the aunties on 3/25/13

love his big trot

Eagles Ring Billy Bigelow by Buzz

Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz X Uno Lotus

As Anna said, he is simply stunning!!! Just beautiful!!!!! Thank you for the video so we could see his beautiful movement!

Latest posts

Back