Eagles Ring- Spice-filly,Lotus-colt,Coco-colt-new pics pg31 videos pg 32

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your baby...
default_smile.png

Wow, I saw her looking at her hind end and getting ready to lay down so I took my dogs out.......thought I had time but I MISSED it, she went really quick!!!! I am still enjoying watching the new foal and her Momma!!! Congratulation and thank you for sharing Lotus and your new foal with us!!

Congrats! I'll have to go find the marestare connection and check ot the new foal.

oh my gosh I missed it!!
default_sad.png
congratulations everyone on the gorgeous new foal! mum looks happy and baby looks mega cute! good they recorded it, hope to be able to see the video ofthe birth
default_smile.png

can't wait for piccies! finally a new baby! woohoo

finally baby latched on a couple times his legs are so long its hard for him to get low enough

snoozing standing up he hasn't figured out how to lay down yet

has a skinny blaze like dad not sure about and white on his legs yet like dad

CONGRATULATIONS Lori he looks gorgeous. Thinking about yesturday, she stood in a different position that I have never seen her stand in, so this could be her sign that she will foal soon.

Many congratulations Lori!! From what I can see he's a very handsome little lad - Lotus down have a well deserved rest while he is gently swaying on his feet next to her.

Pics when you can please.
default_yes.gif

Oh my goodness I missed another one! I've been so out of it darn it!!!
default_frusty.gif
He is such a beautiful boy, can't wait to see pictures! A huge congratulations to mama and to you!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Oh he is just so cute - love that colour too! Thanks for the pictures.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back