Eagles Ring- Spice-filly,Lotus-colt,Coco-colt-new pics pg31 videos pg 32

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping no news is good news, and that all is well with Coco and her baby!
default_pray.gif

Congrats - he is adorable and so long-legged. Did you measure his canon bone? I guess you got your answer about whether the foal might be a pinto!

Congrats - he is adorable and so long-legged. Did you measure his canon bone? I guess you got your answer about whether the foal might be a pinto!
I sure did no white except baby hair. I haven't measured his cannon bone yet but he is tiny with long legs and a nice long neck

I just went out and gave him his tetnas anti toxin shot. I'll measure it next time out

Oh Lori, he's simply beautiful!! Nice long legs and a beautiful head! CoCo did a wonderful job -- his color is beautiful and rich! He may not be showing the pinto -- but he may be hiding it just the same!

Is CoCo LWO+ like her sire? He reminds me so much of a filly that I had out of a "solid" bay appaloosa mare and Awesome. Silly little filly was a solid color -- when I was hoping for a pintaloosa. But she was a little beauty just the same!

Your boy is VERY handsome!

Thank you everyone for sharing our foaling season with us. It's been a great one, we are very pleased with our 3-2013 foals

I thought it was interesting the possibility of Coco carrying the overo or splash from either of her parents, she is though LWO-

so maybe there was no possibility after all.

But we don't breed for pinto anymore anyway. and bay is one of my favorite colors but

a little different plumbing would have put the icing on the cake for this guy. LOL

Wishing everyone a healthy and safe foaling season, and looking forward to 2014 now.

so far mares bred for 2014 are:

Spice X Buzz

Xena X Bow

Darling X Buzz

Pooh X Buzz

I'll be watching for all the foals that still haven't hit the ground this year

And many thanks to the wonderful aunties for all the help

Aww he looks so sweet ! Love his color I have a soft spot for bays

Oh, what a cutie!! He's so adorable. A big congratulations to you on such a wonderful foaling season!!!

Lori he is gorgeous, you must be over the moon. I am a bay lover too and would die for one with his rich colour
default_smile.png
thanks for sharing you foaling season with us, I look forward to seeing more pics as they grow up.

Oh boy, he is just sooooooooooooo cute!! And that rich bay colour is a really bonus! Again many congratulations!!

And I also want to thank you for sharing your 2013 foaling season with us - looking forward to 2014!!
default_yes.gif

I wonder how many of us started out with a bay horse. My first Arabian at age 5 was a mahogany bay mare (Fazannah), and I just adored her. Then at age 7 I got a chestnut/sorrel Arabian stallion (Sultan) and I was off and running! (and riding alot!)

Bay still has a soft spot for me, and he's simply so handsome. Thank you for sharing all your little ones with us, and I, too, look forward to next season with you!

Last edited:
Yes my first pony was a New Forest caled Mr Perkins and guess what colour he was?? Yep bay
default_smile.png

My first horse was a bay also- quarter TB cross I got her in 1972 when I was 19 years old

She was my real heart horse had her for 10 years. What a great time she showed me. Those were the days

Here is the only picture I have of her on my computer, it's neat to share this

loriandmisty_zps3bf41b4f.jpg

My first horse was a palomino half-Arabian; but... you guessed it, my first mini was a bay. And, now I have two silver bays, the first bay, a black bay and I think that's all for bay (but do have a silver buckskin, so bay plus cream).

A new picture from today of Coco's colt "Eagles Ring Bows Mr Jangles" - tiny little guy born 5/27 with a 6-3/4" cannon bone

IMG_0022_zps1d630976.jpg

Kelly Roe pictures of our 2 Buzz babies coming soon I hope just waiting for her to send them

our little sheep Spices filly twilight is a beautiful little girl under all that hair can't wait to share those pics

and Lotus colt is fabulous. OK - I'm a proud horse grandma - lol

Latest posts

Back