Eagles Ring- Spice-filly,Lotus-colt,Coco-colt-new pics pg31 videos pg 32

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's building more of an udder and elongated a bit more in vulva...maybe soon she's 331 days today

The Artwork on the stall wall is something I started in 2005 when our first foals were born

It has little picture frames for a picture of each foal little blocks spell fillies on one side with a pink bow on the carosel horse and Colts on the other side with a blue bow. I was so fun to make The blocks read Eagles Ring Foals

But after being frustrated trying to get the picture frames to stick with wood glue and enough birds pooped on it I finally took the pictures off except 1 that is still there don't know why. If we ever move I will redo it differently so as not to get all bird pooped on

It's painted on a piece of plywood and was so fun to do. Here is the only picture I can find of it from back in 2007

With just a couple foals on it, looks like 2 colts and 1 filly our first ones here

xenasBaby2-11-07018_zps20c38f25.jpg

xenasBaby2-11-07016_zps82f76e21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is so cool
default_thumbup.gif
Thanks for explaining.

5.30am and the cam is down. I will try texting.

Hey Renee

Thank you our computer did some automatic updates and auto restarted so cam went down

we do have a tv in the bedroom also hooked up with sound so we still had it here

but thanks for letting me know

You are welcome, I just wanted to let you know we weren't watching for you. Sorry for waking you
default_sad.png

Lotus is actually making a decent bag...she is 332 days today its cold tonight but rain tomorrow she'll be in

each day is another day closer. I have not tried to express anything from her udder as she is just getting used to me checking her and se gets peeved at me messing so taking it slow

and I still haven't gotten the test strips but not even sure if I can get anything yet. and I'm getting used to the sticky feeling meaning she's very close. although none of that helps if I don't test. I just wanted to talk about the strips again because when I did with Spice she foaled that night...LOL

just thinking I might get them at walmart this week - the strips strips strips that is

testing 1-2-3 Lotus....

she seems a little rammy tonight at least not the frozen statue in the corner as usual

a little stretching her neck and moving her ears added LOL not exactly signs but I'll take anything new.

strips..oh yes those strips.... I forgot to look for them at the store yesterday....ya know those strips.

nearly 3.00 am and she is move active tonight (she actually moved)
default_new_rofl.gif
Please don't forget to tell us what the strips say
default_whistling.gif

Oh well all the strip talk had no effect on Lotus

she said it ain't that easy lady lol

Update: Lotus came in from the day outside with her bag just as big as when she went out so that's a good sign

I can't say wait till warm weather because the news says not spring like till mid Arpril maybe ...so I say lets get it on in the cold weather

well were still hanging in waiting for Lotus

day 339 we're not used to our mares going this long

no big changes still very loose tail vulva not real elongated

milk clear not sticky

all I can say is
default_impatient.jpg

woohoo! will have her up with the rest of our mummy's to be tonight
default_smile.png
she is standing quietly at the moment... have to step out in about half an hour for about an hour or so. just so you know I won't be able to watch during that time.

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

And since my phone refuses to allow me to watch marestare, I must insist on pics!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back