Eagles Ring- Spice-filly,Lotus-colt,Coco-colt-new pics pg31 videos pg 32

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_thumbup.gif
She looks ummm BIG
default_new_rofl.gif
Thanks for sharing Lori

Ooooooo what a gorgeous baby belly!! She looks fabulous Lori (I'm thinking PINK for you too!!)

we are thinking PINK ...but healthy mare and foal out trumps any gender as we all know
I was hoping for pink last summer, but very thrilled with 3 healthy boys (stallion's first foal crop, and I think it was fabulous, perhaps his next foal crop will have some fillies in it).

Wishing you a filly year Chanda !!!

Finally I got a couple of pictures of Spice's filly without her blanket on. It got nice here today for a few hours anyway

Here is "Eagles Ring Twilight by Buzz"- she has really grown a lot of hair. Pics from today

agood_zps1975bc4f.jpg

look at all that hair ..lol--her body hair is smushed down from the blanket

like_zps677ec35b.jpg

hehehe Lori she is such a sweet heart
default_smile.png

3.10 am and all is quiet in the barn

Last edited by a moderator:
We seem to be making some progress Lotus's udder is a bit bigger and a little relaxing in her vulva

mushy butt yawning but she's had nights of yawning this past week.

But tonight would work for me it's not so cold out. But I think we will still be waiting for some days yet

Oh Lori she is gorgeous - thanks for the update!

3.30am and all quiet with Lotus.

Any changes in the little sweetypie Lori? I have been trying to work out what the pretty artwork on the left wall of her bedroom is?

Latest posts

Back