Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is adorable!!! Congrats!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks guys! I was so relieved when I saw a white bubble
default_smile.png
I did get nervous at one point because she seemed to be having a hard time and it was just one foot for a good while. But, I reached in and felt another foot and the nose and again was very relieved. This morning I have not been out yet to put my hands on them, but when I looked, they were both up and Robin was standing very patiently while baby was nosing around the milkbar. I am not sure that she has found it yet. I am going to wait until it gets a little more light out and then I will go out and watch them. I cannot tell you how hard it is to hold a flashlight, hold mom, AND guide baby all at one time, lol. Hubby had to go to bed with the little one, so I was on my own. I will get more photos when I go out to check on them
default_smile.png
I am so excited!!

Oh my she is adorable and I dont believe you about her having an attitude because she is just too cute for that!!

I agree, she doesn't look naughty, just cute lol. If she's going to grey out like dad when will that start to happen do you know?

My MIL and FIL raised AQHA horses forever, quit 20 years ago or so, but anyway; they tried for several years to get a foal from one of their mares, she was a favorite and kind of fat; she was loaned out to someone to ride on a wagontrain and she went missing, when they found her she had slimmed down considerably, well she did get pregnant, and when that foal was born they named him "About in Time" (they tried for "About Time", but couldn't get it). Just thought I'd share the name story.

LOL Diane I used my cell phone and took two pics of my computer screen with the filly pics on it. Horrible pics but maybe they will suffice until you can see the real good pics... Oh I sent to "[email protected]". Hope it was the right one! Just trying to help you get your FIX for the moment. will be comming from jackiebruni69@yahoo

Oh and I meant horrible pics cause they are a pic of my computer screen... the pics are lovely of course!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back