Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL the picture with the duck is priceless.
default_thumbup.gif

She gets more and more cute with every picture - oh and dont worry, she will soon be chasing that duck around. LOL!!

She has the most gorgeous little head
default_smile.png
i too love the photo with the duck!!!

Such a beauty!!! You are KILLING me with all these gorgeous pics! I wonder if I show them to Izz if it will speed things up???
default_impatient.jpg

She is soooo cute. And those adorable blankets she wears add even more cuteness!

Does anyone think that she could be grey as well as silver? because if you look at her eyes in some pics you can see lighter hair which looks like googles.

Little update
default_smile.png

The Little Princess is growing bunches! She will be a month old in 2 days! She is the sweetest little girl I have ever met. Nickers every time she sees me, and comes right over as soon as we walk into the pen! I just love her! She LOVES Michael, whom will be 3 in a about 2 weeks. She follows him everywhere! Here are a few newer photos for your enjoyment!

426441_10151257128355382_2047601359_n.jpg

DSC_3042-001.jpg

DSC_3059.jpg

DSC_3124.jpg

DSC_3131.jpg

DSC_3233.jpg

She is just so precious! I am hoping for a filly with that lovely little head!

Love that first pic. She's like an annoying little sister butting into his games lol

Thanks for the smile.
default_smile.png
Some priceless pictures you have and thanks for sharing them.

Latest posts

Back