Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, lol. And don't mind her corral there...her and Dakota have destroyed the fence. At one point, they had it to where he could just step into the backyard and hang out with her, lol. So, there are little pieces of fence EVERYWHERE. Brats...

She looks great!
default_yes.gif

Got a good bit of snow between last night and today. SOMEONE just refused to use her shelter, lol. Neat thing about it is that I could see every time the baby kicked, because the snow on her would move! All kicks have been very high up in her flank
default_smile.png

399274_10151151207210382_623009856_n.jpg

Oh and if you would like to see more snow photos, click the link ;)

So ungrateful, and after all the effort you put in to build it!
default_new_rofl.gif

You'll have to take a video for us of the snow poofing off her with the kicks
default_smile.png

You make Colorado look pretty.

However, I think I'll stay in Iowa and just look from afar (aka Facebook)

I blows my kind how low she looks but we do have to take into account that she wasn't exactly thin before she was pregnant. She looks about as big as my mare did when she was close; and that was after six pregnancies.

Dangit...I didn't think about taking a video
default_sad.png
I am sure the snow on her will be gone by tomorrow morning too. If it isn't, I will try to get one, if I don't freeze my fingers off trying to do it!

She really is huge, but like you said, she wasn't exactly "in shape" before, lol.

She is still on track for Papa. I suppose that she could still pop out a long ear though, but I doubt it ;) LOL.

I didn't get a photo from behind today...stupidly. She sneaked out through a new gap in the fence and went for a stroll in the pasture today, little turd, lol. From what I remember of her belly, she did look less wide, but I honestly can't remember exactly. I will snap a photo tomorrow though! I have some milk replacer on hand in case I need it, but I will let my vet know as well. Thanks guys
default_smile.png

392105_10151152903540382_2001474574_n.jpg

She is so pretty
default_wub.png

I'm only new at this but I reckon her tummy looks a lot more dropped and pointy then your last photo of her. C'mon baby!

I think she looks a lot more pointed; especially in the front.

Still hoping to some Jose Cuervo or Tequila..... ;)

I will get a photo of her from the rear when it warms up a little :D From what I saw this Am, she was still fairly wide. Her udder is about the same. Looks like it is thinking about growing, but not there yet, lol.

well after following this I now feel silly about worrying about Miss Molly's size...lol...poor robin and Phoebe
default_sad.png

Lol, isn't she huge?? I am jealous of Molly's udder! I swear we have been waiting for this baby since August! It sucks having a "sterile" mare that has been around three possible daddies :p LOL

336 days today...

Oops...file didn't attach! Here you go
default_smile.png

Robin-002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh she is one round and totally gorgeous mumma to be
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back