Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how Robin is looking so gorgeous fat and fluffy!! you just want to snuggle her! you must be so sick of this waiting business!
default_sad.png
poor thing!

My biggest complaint is that she may ruin my plans to go and see my family during my son's winter break...little heifer. There is no way that I will leave her if she hasn't popped yet.

She is looking just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of my girls a long time ago (Carrie - on the left). I thought she was about to burst -- but she stil carried for almost 2 more months from this photo, and then had a gorgeous little filly!! And this was Belle, my appy mare who became the "motto" for Foal-Time strips. She finished up with a beautiful little fewspot filly!!
Diane, I love those pictures of your two mares! Not to mention your fewspot filly!!
default_yes.gif

I have been lurking this thread and cannot believe she has not popped yet! She's adorable, I wish you all the best and I cannot wait to see her baby!

Yes, no lurking allowed! LOL. You must join in and post photos...anything to help pass the time until my potato decides to drop her spud ;)

Lol well you asked! I'm Kassie, I'm 23 and have had horses all my life. I currently have two coming 20 mares, a Shetland my grandmother bought when I was six and I bought from her when I was nine, she's a lifer. My paint mare is also a lifer, grandmother bought her when she was seven and I bought her at around 13-14, she suffered a career ending injury last year. She's pasture and light occasional riding sound. Then I have an Appaloosa gelding, she bought him as a yearling and I broke him at two and bought him shortly after. He has issues, but I love him. He's coming seven now. And last but not least, I have my 3 year old mini filly. Her sire is Luv'em Minis Apache Ruler, and her dam is Fortora Farms Sahara. I can't figure out her base coat, but she's tobiano and I think splash with LP. Vegas is potentially bred, I had her externally u/s in September but vet said that if it was a spring breeding it wouldn't be visible, my vet doesnt have the equipment to do an internal. I only bought her in July, so I'm not positive. I can't attach pics on my phone, but I at least have pics of Vegas in my gallery on my profile. Vegas has so much attitude and is SO opinionated, I love it. She's like a mini version of my bigger mare. Also my grandmother owns six other minis, including Vegas' dam and AF Grey Feather, a black silver Appaloosa direct son of Wittmaacks Mickey Mouse. He's such a love. Would never know he's a stallion.

Well since you twisted my arm!! Sorry for the huge pics, if I resize them they get all distorted! She doesn't have any spots, per se, but she has mottling on her eyes, muzzle, vulva and butt cheeks. I'm having her tested for black, silver and frame. Her dam is N/N for frame, but her sire isn't tested so I want to be on the safe side. I'm absolutely smitten, I think she's perfect!

Here's Vegas:

403337_10152128982475556_1480629021_n.jpg

Trying out her new Steelers colored halter

383396_10152185038225556_1287313770_n.jpg

374114_10152243006010556_973079551_n.jpg

And mister stud muffin:

400793_10152069944655556_888353861_n.jpg

This was the day he came come, a little thin and needed his feet done.

66548_10152124049265556_2559685_n.jpg

He's such a pretty boy.

What cute little tin lids you have! Looks like pintaloosa to me but Diane is the Appy pro and official Spot spotter so she'll be able to diagnose your mare's colour condition more acurately
default_new_rofl.gif

She is, I believe she's registered pintaloosa but I'd have to check. She has some speckles on her shoulder, and she's roaning. She's registered as a grey, but neither parent is grey so she can't be lol.

Hi Kassie and welcome to the Nutty Nursery! It sounds as if you have quite a 'nursery' to look after yourself. Love the pics you have already posted - what about few more for us ..........please.
default_yes.gif

Haha! Quite a nursery it is, I'm excited for spring/summer. I'll post more pics when I get to a computer again
default_smile.png

Nope, he's a stallion. I *think* she's going to show him to his second hall of fame and then retire him to stud. He's ten already, and his previous owner had been using him as a stud already. He's put on weight, and under the HAIR he's grown for winter he's quite the looker. He's almost a carbon copy of his sire, just a different color and a smidge taller lol.

324 days today...still nada. Her flanks are pretty sunken in, which I guess means baby is dropping into position. Udder is non-existent. Her fluffy coat doesn't help with keeping track of things, lol. I will have to take a photo of her tomorrow
default_smile.png

She's going to get gravel rash on her belly soon if she gets any bigger! good news about the udders, yay!

Latest posts

Back