Marlanoc Foal Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone!
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png

There was a stuff up with my photo order which delayed the pics
default_no.gif
very soon though, I have told the photographer I have a bunch of slighty insane fans that might show up on my door step demanding photos if I make them wait much longer
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Princess Lyric went Supreme Amateur Owned Miniature Horse Exhibit yesterday
default_wub.png
:wub Not a bad birthday prezzie!

haha you bet we will show up!! Diane already has the plane out ready!!! hehe

Happy birthday Bree!! for yesterday!!! didn't finish work till 9pm other wise would have posted a msg hehe!!

WOW good work Lyric!! what a good baby! we all knew she would be stunning and she is living up to our expectations!! yippee

please hurry up photo ppl!! I'm getting rather desperate herre!! haven't seen Lyric since her haircut! and she had that before Finley did!!!!
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png

Ooooo sorry I missed your Birthday Bree - Belated Happy Birthday wishes from me!!
default_yes.gif

Many congratulations on the lovely Lyric's show results - what a clever girl she is!
default_wub.png

Now I do understand that the photo's from her first show are causing complications, but why cant we just have some of her 'at home' to look at while we wait - and dont say your camera is naff/not working, ALL the pictures I take are via my mobile phone as I dont have a camera. So no excuses - just get 'clicking'.
default_yes.gif

Now I do understand that the photo's from her first show are causing complications, but why cant we just have some of her 'at home' to look at while we wait - and dont say your camera is naff/not working, ALL the pictures I take are via my mobile phone as I dont have a camera. So no excuses - just get 'clicking'.
default_yes.gif

If it takes much longer I'll take some paddock shots, but there's such a beautiful shot of her from her first show that I badly want to use to introduce her hair cut
default_new_rofl.gif
Call me fussy but I just LOVE the photo even though her forlock was doing it's crazy punk thing
default_new_rofl.gif

I wish Sterling and Storm would hold still for a second for new photos. Sterling has just realised he is a colt and the two of them are in top gear ALL the time these days
default_new_rofl.gif

Happy Birthday and Congrats!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

I saw them on Facebook!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

what a gorgeous young LADY an absoloute princess with her pink ribbons!!!
default_wub.png

you have done a brilliant job with her Bree... she looks lovely! congrats! and as you said on FB she has BIG plans on beating her Daddy!!!
default_wink.png

Thanks Cassie!
default_laugh.png

She certainly is my special baby, it is so competitive in the ring for weanling and yearling fillies and to kick her weanling season off like this, and to follow it up with taking a Supreme is more then I could have hoped for! I'm so proud of her and she just loves it out in the ring
default_wub.png

Thanks Cassie!
default_laugh.png

She certainly is my special baby, it is so competitive in the ring for weanling and yearling fillies and to kick her weanling season off like this, and to follow it up with taking a Supreme is more then I could have hoped for! I'm so proud of her and she just loves it out in the ring
default_wub.png
I am SO SO SO pleased for you Bree!!!! it is so very exciting! and makes everything all worth while! have you got her mum back in foal again?
default_wink.png

I am SO SO SO pleased for you Bree!!!! it is so very exciting! and makes everything all worth while! have you got her mum back in foal again?
default_wink.png

Yup she's back in foal to Pallidon
default_laugh.png
We hope anyway! Now that the girls are in the bottom paddocks away from the stallions it isn't as obvious to see their heats.

Pallidon covered Rivain in the hopes of another Lyric (going to be hard to reach that!) and Fantasy (Storm's mum)

Tinker covered 4 mares, Beauty and Dreamy (the half sister appies) and Jilla and Painted Lady (the small horse pintos)

Now we have to just wait, no signs of who took and who didn't, I just have to wait for bellies to start growing!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
wow Bree she is just adorable
wub.gif
congratulations on your stunning girl
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Thanks guys! She's my special little girl
default_wub.png

You can see why I wanted to use her show pictures! She's had a lot of compliments from the judge's as well, they find her very mature in her build for her age and they adore her movement. I think she'll only get better with age so who knows how far she'll go!

Oh My! Oh My!! OH MY!!! That is never our Lyric?? I mean I knew she was gorgeous but WOW!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She is absolutely stunning and a real credit to you Bree. I think this is just the start of a long and wonderful showing career for our special little girl. Watch out Daddy - here comes your daughter!
default_yes.gif

WOW!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
:wub How stunning. Congrats Bree She did you very proud. That is fantastic!! She's going to be hard to beat
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Great career in front of her and you!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks guys
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She's coming along so well, and she really loves the ring! She prances around her workouts and is even self placing her front legs!

I think she's just happy to have the rest of the world telling her how awesome she is and not just me
default_new_rofl.gif
Little attitude filled thing that she is. She boots Spesh when I turn them out if he tries to play before she's had a roll and a drink and she chases Derby off the purple feed bucket if she's in the mood to "only eat from the purple one"
default_new_rofl.gif

Although I need to get her new rugs as I'm squeezing her into 2'6!

REMEMBER....from this (August 25th) to THIS....not even 5 1/2 months old!! Incredible!!!!

/monthly_08_2011/post-43867-0-67405500-1314261648_thumb.jpg/monthly_02_2012/post-43867-0-97817300-1328568614_thumb.jpg

What an accomplishment. She really looks mature beyond her age!!! Just lovely, Bree!
From weak little foal from her bad start to this
default_wub.png
Great comparison!

Lyric certainly had a rough start but she's amazed people all along. The vet and my mentors could not believe how tough she was despite that rough start, she never looked like she would crash and bounced back from it as if it was nothing. She got through her later illness with her usual attitude and gutsy determination, there's a reason she is named "And Still I Rise"
default_wub.png
and I LOVE hearing that name read out at the shows.

Her maturity is something the judges keep commenting on, they keep saying she doesn't look (or move or act) like a 5 month old baby
default_wub.png

Ok I think I've gone on about her long enough and feel a sudden urge to run out and hug her
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

NOTHING beats showing your own foals!

REMEMBER....from this (August 25th) to THIS....not even 5 1/2 months old!! Incredible!!!!

/monthly_08_2011/post-43867-0-67405500-1314261648_thumb.jpg/monthly_02_2012/post-43867-0-97817300-1328568614_thumb.jpg

What an accomplishment. She really looks mature beyond her age!!! Just lovely, Bree!
wub.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

default_wub.png
WOW shes beautiful
default_wub.png
cant believe how grown up she looks and come so far in such a short time...CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif

Thank-you everyone
default_wub.png
It is still so mind blowing how succesful she is and what she has grown into! I love being able to share her
default_laugh.png

Now incase Cassie rats me out this is one of the mares I've been hiding
default_wink.png
she's an unreg mare who arrived her in rotten condition, not that you'd know it now! But she is either high % welsh or pure. Meet Jazz.

jazzy.jpg

Lyric likes this photo because the ground in her paddock is higher so she pretends to be taller
default_yes.gif

jazzy3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back