Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
Im back...sorry was having internet issues for 4 weeks but now they fixed it so........let the party start
default_thumbup.gif

Val is just now getting the ridgey boobs so I think she still has alittle cooking to be done....or in my case ALOT of cooking to be done...........

thank you cassie for keeping up with me during my down time
default_wub.png

Ok so I have a ? Y'all remember the little colt (chief) born may 2? Well he's 6 weeks old today and this is what he's doing to all the girls I put in with him to (play) mind you not to be viewed by G or PG-13.....lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok so now all you girls can pick yourself s up off the floor and quit laughing lol........why? And what do I do? I can't cut the extra parts off because there not there yet......lol

lol oh dear Liz! I still can't get over Chief doing that LOL. your welcome, glad your back up and running again!

Diane, Anna any advice for Liz?
default_smile.png

Well, he knows his job -- once all his parts come in!! Thank goodness they don't work yet! LOL

Omg ROFL that's what you get for calling him Chief, lol

Welcome back Liz, I am glad all is well.

We had one that started doing this at TWO WEEKS!! It was handy to tell which mares were in heat and ready to be bred back. We got even though, he is now a 3 year old GELDING. Rusty was a lot shorter (is barely 28" now) so he really couldn't reach to do much "damage".

Oooooop's!! Lovely picture of Momma greeting her new baby.
default_yes.gif

Colt - filly?? Many congratulations!!

CONGRATULATIONS! And of course we need answers to all the above questions!! VERY nice!

default_firstprize.gif
Congratulations Liz, what a cutie. Come on though, share some more pics and details
default_xbud.gif

Lol oooookkkkkk

It's a GIRL and they named her Zoie so birth went good no video thou happened to quick, but since Val has nnnnooooo boobies or milk I've been feeding Zoie Bree's frozen colostrum and in the am she will go to vets for a check up to see about her IGG...hope it's good and mom starts producing milk ill get pics soon haven't had time to stop long enough yet.....

lolol just saw the picture of lil chief..OMG I have never seen anything so grossly funny! LOLOL I am soo glad i got a girl..I couldnt even deal with that stud muffion.

gorgeous lil girl on your last picture. sweet looking...

Lol oooookkkkkk

It's a GIRL and they named her Zoie so birth went good no video thou happened to quick, but since Val has nnnnooooo boobies or milk I've been feeding Zoie Bree's frozen colostrum and in the am she will go to vets for a check up to see about her IGG...hope it's good and mom starts producing milk ill get pics soon haven't had time to stop long enough yet.....
Ask the vet about Domperidone for the mare to help her milk come in. Here's a link to more information about it (guess for horses its called Equidone): http://www.heartlandvetsupply.com/p-4499-equidone-oral-gel.aspx Its not cheap, but one tube is 5 doses for a full-size horse, so only a couple tubes would get a mini through the recommended dosing regime.

default_pray.gif
Good luck with the milk bar Liz, bottle feeding is a huge pain in the booty
default_thud.gif
hey girl! you can multitask though, bottle in one hand camera in the other
default_whistling.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

How are things progressing Liz - was her check up with the vet ok? Hope Val is going to produce some milk very soon for her little daughter - as Renee said, bottle feeding every couple of hours can be very exhausting. Good luck!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back