Katie on Cam :) ~ Its Filly! pics pg30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K. Miss Katie....I basically threw my horses food at them to get back and watch you foal....and ....so far all Ive seen is your mom doing a little test and your pretty tail( well a swishing little tail ) and I can see now you are going to drag this thing out all night.

Im heading out side for just a bit in hopes that you will realize that Im no longer watching you and perhaps you will get down and get busy hopefully before the sun goes down!!

Well I have to go to bed. Katie got us all going then went back to being "mostly" quiet. Oh well. I hope the filly fairy makes it to you on time and that you have a safe foaling

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell she really enjoys a good roll in the hay!
who doesn't
default_new_rofl.gif

Come on Katie, I will give you another 10 minutes and then I am off to hit the hay (all alone unfortunately)
default_new_rofl.gif

Ok fed her dinner, i took new pics, Holy Cow Udder!

She might be waiting on Cassie

lol!

Bay or silver bay filly!!!!! pics in the am

HOORAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done Katie (at last!!).
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

She must have been waiting for the filly fairy to arrive.
default_yes.gif

ps. Holly, it's nothing to do with me, but could you unplait Katie's tail as soon as possible - if she swishes it when the foal is close to her. poor baby is going to get a real thump, as a plaited tail is a 'heavy' object when swung around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Holly and Katie on your new filly. See I just knew the filly fairy would make it LOL.

Looking forward to pics

Well there she is....and its 5 o'clock Somewhere in Texas it looks like.....shes having a little cocktail right now. Congratulations and please, after you get some rest let us know the foaling details!! I just couldnt stay awake anylonger and missed it!!

Again Congratulations!!

Back