UPDATE on Annie at CLP May 13th! She is ready to foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_MG_7040.jpg

default_drool5.gif

Thanks Connie, I guess I am just following too many threads
default_frusty.gif

She's a most beautiful mare even when heavily pregnant.
default_yes.gif

Hows she looking Connie? Are we going to see that beautiful foal on Saturday or is she going to keep us guessing a bit longer?

WOW she sure has a big tummy! poor Annie, I just love her so much! her gorgeous face is to die for and her colouring is so lovely
default_smile.png

she is hiding on me at the moment LOL all I can see is the tip of her V belly and two back feet LOL Annie please come where I can see you!!

I think she is camera shy LOL.

Thank you Wings, Anna and Cassie. ((( )))

One never knows when that baby will make his/her debut Anna LOL. I do believe it will be a colt and I don't think it will come Saturday, but we shall see.
default_wink.png

3.10am and she's grazing quietly right under the camera - good girl, it's great to see more of her than her legs and the bottom of her tummy!!

Is she always this busy this time of morning? And cricketing. Maybe her bird friend is making her antsy? Or it's breakfast time?

Such a pretty mare.

It was breakfast time Charlotte. :)

Her bag is definitely growing now and she is making progress. She set the beeper off about 4:15 a.m. this mornning. When I turned to look at the cam she was already back up sternal. I still feel like she has a little ways to go, but am watching her closely as I have never personally foaled her out before and have no idea what her normal pattern is. Will keep everone updated.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's today!

Thanks and Happy Mothers Day to you too. I will be watching her at night as much as I can for you. I am a bit busy with the puppies and my mares getting close but will try my best to be online.
default_thumbup.gif

Annie is ready to foal folks! Fast 4 pink squares and a PH of 6.3 - it is only a matter of time now. She changed very rapidly today.

WOOHOO!!! That makes 3 that are ready to go any time TODAY!! How exciting!

Hope everything goes smoothly- safe foaling!

Annie is ready to foal folks! Fast 4 pink squares and a PH of 6.3 - it is only a matter of time now. She changed very rapidly today.
YAY we get to see Annie's baby soon!! she sure is looking more restless tonight then normal
default_smile.png
I can't wait to see what she has,

she has a good V happening Connie! won't be long I don't think....
default_smile.png
YAY

come on Annie!! we want to see your foal now please! My dad just came in, "Oh your watching another lovely horse" me "yep she is ready to foal anytime" Dad "oh cool is she white?" of course I have to show him Annie and Feathers pics LOL I love them both so much
default_smile.png
Dad "WOW look at the neck on her and her colour she is so pretty and who is the black and white one?" me " thats the dad of the baby " (my dad isn't up with terms of sire and such LOL) Dad "wow I hope she foals really soon! he is so handsome, where are they at?" me "America" Dad "ok I bet it would cost a lot to ship them here hey" (hehe ) me "yeah it probably would" Dad "pity, they are very nice horses, no wonder she is breeding with two horses like that
default_smile.png
"

so proud of my dad
default_smile.png
he loves my horses, pity you live so far away Connie! lol otherwise I think it wouldn't take me much to convince Dad to let me have one of your horses!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_whistling.gif
will definitley be showing him pics of Annie's baby when he/ she is born hurry up Annie!

I wish I could be watching right now!

Ah- I might have to go somewhere so I can watch! Haha
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back