Stormy's back! I am starting her foaling thread again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no worries Kara, get some sleep
default_smile.png
maybe tomorrow I'll send you a test text to make sure I can get through ok
default_smile.png

Morning Renee I was thinking Gosh Renee is up early LOL but then I remembered Day light savings has finished for us lol it really should be 4:22pm here not 3:22pm LOL

Poor girl was so uncomfortable lastnight. I thought she might have her baby, but I guess shes not quite ready.

Cassie, if you sent me a text, it didnt go through
default_sad.png

okay Stormy is really looking ready this morning. here is a picture of her udder. I had to post it from my phone again so sorry about it being upside down. can only get it to work from my computer. I have to be gone for part of the day so I'm going to leave her in her stall so we can watch her on camera. thank you everyone very much!

20120402_093113.jpg

Stormy and her upside down udder.. LOL jk

I will have her up and watching as much as I can. Are you able to get any milk from her?

Yes she is progressing but I still think she has a few days left before she foals. bwdik
default_whistling.gif

Sorry Kara, I didn't send you a text... which number can you get msgs on? is it ok if I send one now? don't want you to be asleep lol

oh do we get the light on tonight? I have her up for you
default_smile.png

Yes, Cassie you can text me, I will be up for a bit. 614-599-0470 is my cell (the first number) The other is my hubbys cell.

I am going to post some pics from tonight. See what you all think again?

I just realised I already have your number in my phone and remember sending a text back ages ago LOL when we had stormy on here before
default_smile.png
so I won't wake you with a txt now and will wait till the big event ! =D have a good night sleep I'm watching!

That udder is absoloutly massive!

Stormy has just gone down sternal 2:42am, but she sure isn't looking comfy, he butt seems to be up in the air and head down low LOL

you know how babies sometime sleep with their bums in the air? this is how Stormy is looking right now LOL funny thing!! poor girl! that massive udder is probably getting in the way!

this is the first time I have seen her down tonight... she is resting, just doesn't look comfortable

I just let Stormy out a bit to exercise she was getting so bored. But now there is a small Storm. She seems to enjoy rain thoguh, so as long as it doesnt get bad I'll let her stay out for a bit. I really am seeing this "v" now! I will try to get a pic tonight with hubby's help.

Yes Cassie, I think I do remember a text from you. Thank you so much for keeping an eye on her while I sleep! And thank you to everyone else who watches too! ;) when we all work together, we have better results!

Kitty needs to learn to watch her back cos she got the fright of her life last night when stormy rolled. Lol
default_smile.png

I know, I have no clue why they sleep in there? There is plenty of "empty barn" I think they want to be seen on camera. And one (the white one) is pregnant herself, maybe she is stealing her own Marestare show! Lol ohhh, these cats! My neighbors moved out and all the stray cats they were feeding came to our house.
default_thud.gif

Latest posts

Back