Stormy's back! I am starting her foaling thread again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY wow what a good increase in a few days!! good girl Stormy!

I'll keep an eye on her during the night for you Kara
default_smile.png
thanks Cassie, and everyone else!
default_wink.png

As for Snowball, my other mare (who is a maiden) Should I start a new thread for her, or just combine her in this thread? Which do you all prefer, I can do it either way.

I would do it together then we can make notes about both mares without having to change thread.

3.10am and she is resting sternal-

Ok, I will add snowball to this thread. We couldnt get the camera situation worked out yet, but we are working on it...

Stormy's nipples are starting to fill in, and her udder is defintely tight. I still think she has a bit to go, but you never know! Here is her udder shot from this evening.

20120324_230052.jpg

Inspite of the upside down picture (well for me it is?) that is some belly she has!! A bit more filling and separating of her teats and watch out - here comes baby!!

stormy.jpg

the poor girl will get a headache with her legs in the air
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Renee - hope you are feeling better now?

Thanks for 'turning' the picture - I knew you would do it for us once you spotted it - her tummy looks even more full up now she's got her feet on the ground!

You are welcome Anna, I still have a cold and can't sleep at night
default_sad.png

She does have a good size tummy especially as she is a bigger mare
default_smile.png

Thank you Thank you Thank you! I tried to flip the picture and it wouldn't flip. Stormy's udder is about the same as yesterday, I am hoping no foal tonight, because it is supposed to get down below freezing tonight, the only REALLY cold night for awhile. But, some mares like to do that to us.
default_frusty.gif

We are having issues getting the second camera up for Snowball our other mare. Hopefully we can get it up and running in a couple days...?

So, in the meantime, meet Snowball. I hope this doesnt get confusing, because They look similar. Snowball is a 35 inch Perlino Overo (LWO positive tested.) She is bred to Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy.She is due may 8th and is a Maiden mare.

Here is snowball from October 2011.Snowball fall 2011.jpg

Here is Snowball from 2 nights ago (sorry about the dirt)20120325_210011.jpg

Here is Snowball's udder from yesterday (She is a maiden mare)20120323_211116.jpg20120325_205945.jpg

Here is the very Handsome daddy. (I do not own Hot Toddy, but I did get permission to post his picture on here from Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm)todd0902_small.jpg

So, what do you all think?

I think he's pretty good looking myself! So lucky to be so cloze to Buckeye Walnut Creek farm. They are amazing and so are their horses. But, now back to Stormy. Here is a picture of Stormu's udder this afternoon! She is elongating in the "hooha" area, and butt is getting pretty giggly. Im not convimced she will go tonight, unless she gets some more growth and separation in her udder, but its only supposed to get down to 50 degrees! That works. Lol

grrrrrrr I cant get them the right way, someone help pllleeeaaasseeee!

20120327_135334.jpg

Back