Stormy's back! I am starting her foaling thread again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was acting a little odd for her when we went out this evening. not sure if she's getting that close, or just because she stayed in the barn most the day.

WOW what an udder!!! GOOD GIRL STORMY!!!!! 3:42am and she is eating her hay! won't be long now!! go stormy!!!

she sounds like she is getting close from how you are describing her! don't let her out of your sight!!!

Awww thanks. I will try to get side pic of her today. I have to babysit this afternoon for my sister for her bday, so I am going to leave stormy in her stall so I can check on her. I will be about 15 -20 mins away, and very nervous about leaving, but my sister is one of those wonderful people that does things for others all the time, and NEVER gets a break! She has 5 kids, I owe it to her. So, im hoping Stormy can wait till tonight like a good girl.

I found it really hard to see what stormy was up to after 1.00am cos it is so dark and her being white, do you have a small light that you could leave on now she is so close? I would hate to be watching her and not see her foaling in time to warn you!

Have fun babysitting
default_smile.png

Ok, here is a side shot, i am worried because she really isnt getting that perfect "v", but everything else seems soooo close! i am hoping baby is in the right position.
default_pray.gif
03312012.jpg

Udder about the same, maybe went down a tad, but still huge, and very firm

Thanks Diane! I agree, she has a "U" I'll check her tommorrow from behind, I havent really noticed. She probably is a "little chunky" even without the foal. LOL But, hey I can't blame her, I chunked up too with both my kids.
default_risa_suelos.gif

her udder is still hard, she has been holding her tail out alot the last couple days, and mushier poop, not completely cow patty like, but not firmed like usual for her. I think she is holding it in.
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, my hubby got a light on out there, i hope it doesnt drive her nuts, but I can see a little better.

Please tell hubby that the light is perfect, there is no way she can foal in private now
default_smile.png

3.00am and she is eating

Oh thank you hubby for the light - much easier to see what is going on now!!

3.20am snoozing quietly.

I agree- she seems very uncomfortable. I am betting she will foal before Laney
default_yes.gif

Ok, some new pics from this evening before bed. Here is a pic from the back04012012 back.jpg

A pic from the side04012012 side.jpg

a hooha pic04012012 hooha.jpg

And an udder shot04012012.jpg, doesnt seem that is decreased much during the day.

Any thoughts?

We braided her tail tonight she was getting so messy back there.

Yes, I saw that! Lol poor girl so uncomfortable! Im going to try to watch for a bit, she was acting promising there for awhile.

She keeps looking really interesting, then takes a nap...lol

Im falling asleep , not sure how long ill be up. But calls and or texts are fine...Thanks Cassie!

Latest posts

Back