Stormy's back! I am starting her foaling thread again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleBittyBritches

Reaction score
Ok,

Some of you may remember Stormy from last august-October, well she is back, and up on marestare. She is showing udder development!
default_thumbup.gif
Not full yet, but its progress! Here is her camera link

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=littlebittybritches

Yay I am so happy!!! I have wondered how she was doing yippee!! So glad you have come back to join us again can we see some recent pics please?? Who are you all??

Yes, this will be Stormy's 3rd foal. She is a 32 inch Smokey Black pinto Overo. She is almost all white. I will attempt to get pics tommorrow. Just to give you something, here is a picture of her from the last time, July 2011.DSCI0027.JPG

Here is the sire He is a 26.5 sorrel and white pinto AMHR/AMHA named "Frodo"_OSF0315.jpgfrodo3.JPG

Stormy just gone down sternal at 1:07am looks like she resting quietly but I can't really tell... Kara is there anyway of getting the camera clearer?

Yeah Kara and the bad girls are back
default_new_rofl.gif
I still can't read you name fast
default_new_rofl.gif
So how have you been? I can't wait to see an update pic of stormy and see how she has grown.
default_thumbup.gif

Great to have you and Stormy back again Kara! Recent pics asap please.
default_yes.gif

Stormy's udder is still filling in. her belly seems to be dropping to me. We have one other mare that will be up on marestare, hopefully they space it out for me, but she has the very beginning of milk production, is a maiden mare, and due May 8th. She is all white, and bred to Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy. I will start her thread when I get her on marestare. Her name is Snowball.

Best wishes to you, Stormy, and Mister Frodo. I just HAD to say Mister Frodo. That is such a cool name. I was really into Lord of the Rings!

Lol, Mister Frodo sounds so cute!

I am posting an udder pic from this morning, it is getting big! How long you guys think? I dont know why they are posting upside down. Im trying to do it from my phone, and I am new to all that. Sorry

20120322_092355.jpg

I was wondering if she was laying on her back when you took the pic
default_new_rofl.gif

littlebittybritches-1.jpg

It is hard to say how long she has left but that is a good size udder
default_smile.png
she needs to fill it some more which will cause her nipples to separate, as soon as she fills her nipples she will be good to go. This could take a few days or a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if she was laying on her back when you took the pic
default_new_rofl.gif

littlebittybritches-1.jpg

It is hard to say how long she has left but that is a good size udder
default_smile.png
she needs to fill it some more which will cause her nipples to separate, as soon as she fills her nipples she will be good to go. This could take a few days or a few weeks.
default_new_rofl.gif
yea, she's a trick trained mini! LOL

Thanks for flipping it somehow for me, and it looks bigger just from the flip!LOL

Latest posts

Back