Stormy's back! I am starting her foaling thread again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha the cat was soo funny last night!!

I just saw the white one... She is purdy
default_smile.png

Can we see some piccies when you bring her in? :D

YAY I see Stormy!
default_smile.png
Hi Kara and hubby what was that powder you put down under the straw?

I saw you putthing it over the bedding... ?

how is she looking tonight?

I have seen her do the same thing and meant to ask!

hehe what a funny sight LOL

stormy.jpg

whats happening guys? looks very exciting!! =D I wish we had sound so we could hear what you are saying LOL you do look expectant about something... come on Stormy, they might be wanting you to foal right now :D

ok, lots to say..... The silly picture was us expecting, and seeing a new baby! BUT, remember the pregnant cat, well while we were out there, she had a kitten!

Ok, next, the white stuff is PDZ stall freshener I really like to use it when there is alot of urine in the stall. (we dont have concrete stalls) It is like a sandy mixture I put under the straw that helps dry up and remove odors. I just spot use it.

Next up, we did a bit of shaving on Stormy, so we could see better, and to clean up for baby. She LOVED the clippers on her belly. She really likes us to scratch and rub her belly now too with that fresh clipped hair. She is very relaxed in the rear, elongated, and very firm udder. I have pics to post, and I am hoping this is the last set of pics WITHOUT a cute baby foal by her side!

oh wow can we see a pic of your new kitten please??haha so miss pussy cat was jealous of all the attention Stormy was getting and decided to have a baby herself lol funny thing!!

can't wait to see the pics I'm watching Stormy like a hawk as I think she will go at any time!!

oh very good
default_smile.png
thats a great idea should use that next time I have a foal :D

Sorry it took me a bit to get my pics up, computer was acting funny

Here is the kitten (she may have more) She is literally right under Stormy's feeder

kitten.jpgOk, so here is a side shot this evening before her hair cut 0403 belly.jpg

Here is her wonderful hidden "v" after her haircut! 0403 shaved belly.jpg

And udder shots from tonight 0403 udder.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW good V there Stormy!! and I STILL can't get over her udder!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW lol

I am watching her tonight! it won't be long now!

oh her kitten is SOOO CUTE!!!! hi baby!

Maybe Stormy will follow suit and share her baby tonight as well :D

hey it just deleted my post! NO FAIR~ oh great now I have to remember everything I said... ummm.

oh I was saying how thats a GOOD V she has going there and that Udder is the biggest thing ever! she sure has plenty of milk for that baby!

have you tested the milk at all?

oh hello baby! how cute tiny little thing! well at least mumma cat knew to foal in the nursery, except she forgot to foal out when we can see her LOL oh well... hope she has some more cutie kittens! what colour is daddy? very cute!

Come on Stormy! your turn!

Stormy was acting very strange just now... was about to send you a msg Kara but she has quieted down again...

she all the sudden was doing major butt rubs, then pacing, quick jump down and roll (as if she was on fire) quick jump back up more butt rubbing, more pacing a pee then pushing her feed around, now standing rubbing her back leg against the other... I wonder why pregnant mares do that so much... lol will msg or call if I see anything else.

more butt rubbing just now!!! hmmm I might just send you a txt just so your aware Kara... if she does anything else... if she is quiet I won't worry but I am watching!

default_risa8.gif
After all this time you finally got your baby, a kitty
default_new_rofl.gif
and an adorable one too
default_yes.gif
so this is no longer stormy's cam but kitty's cam
default_thumbup.gif

2.00am and she is restless

3.15 and she's grazing quietly - for now!! Congrats on the little kitties.
default_yes.gif

She foaled. Yippeeeeee Congratulations. I am on my phone so I can't see so hurry up with pics.

Lol

Good morning and congrats. I see a loud colored little one ready to stand and explore. Love it!

Way to go Stormy!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Guess she didn't want kitty grabbing all the limelight LOL!!

Poor baby is having a bit of trouble untangling those long long legs, bless her/him????

Many congrats to you all!!
default_yes.gif

Its a colt! So cute, he looks to be smokey black pinto. Seems like we have been waiting forever! But he was worth it. Going to try to get some sleep. In the meantime I'll post an upside down pic for you! Lol

Latest posts

Back