Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is so refined and leggy for such a small boy!! And adorable too, of course.

And how does Heather expect us to get anything done with such a great "show" to watch??

wow Love the new cam, I can nearly kiss that nose
default_smile.png

Oh thank you for the new angle- nothing like feeling close up and personal across the miles. Perfect!!

He is just so gorgeous - clever Raven (even if she did keep us waiting on tenderhooks for weeks on end!) and Velvet.
default_thumbup.gif

I wonder if Chantilly is in Stage 1 as she laid down, looked back then flat out then rolled and back up, digging, yawning etc. Standing quiet now but are we about to see another baby

I've been thinking the same thing Karina. And it looks like mushy poos in there too, doesn't it?

Well I dont know all her habits but it didnt look like a relaxed mare to me and she has gone seriously shavealoosa LOL. She is doing so much digging and yawning and up and down like a yoyo. I hope they get another baby tonight.

I just asked on MS if someone could check if Heather is watching cos I am putting Albi to bed and watching on my phone. I hope someone does cos she looks very unhappy poor girl

She's been taken out of the stall. I'm thinking to be checked over.

I was thinking that she is the most agile pregnant mare I have ever seen. Lol ok so it is way past midnight so I am definitely off now. Byeeeeee

just tuned in to see your GORGEOUS colt having a little snooze with his cutie rug on!! he is so tiny and adorable!

it must be so hard for you Parmela not living where he is!
default_sad.png

hope you get to go and see him really soon!

hope your yearling is ok Heather!

Back