PlayTime Minis - Finished for 2013; See you in 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope it's not until this heat wave breaks but I think soon. And yes, Silver is definitely pregnant - just didn't do photos today. Thanks!!!!

Oh hooray for Silver!!
default_thumbup.gif

Just a few photos from today.

Katie wearing sun protection.

2013july18thfarm 017.JPG

Foal behinds (Katie and Suzette)

2013july18thfarm 020.JPG

And Sweetie.

2013july18thfarm 023.JPG

No skinny Mothers here
default_yes.gif

I can see why people have foals because they are so much fun.

Oh what a perfect picture! LOL!! Good looking backsides too!!

Someone wants to be a model when she grows up!

/monthly_07_2013/post-44134-0-85421600-1374161013_thumb.jpg

Love, love, love it!

Thanks Ladies!! I've been taking a break enjoying summer with the kids. Nothing is happening here and nothing on the baby front. Wish drops and rolls multiple times a day but she still doesn't look ready to me. Here's some photos of Wish (who never stays still very long to pose). I have a feeling Silver will have a fall baby and then RFM IM A Sweet Creation (I've named her Madeline) is due in January
default_yes.gif
Hope you are all enjoying this summer!

2013july27thwish 002.JPG

2013july27thwish 004.JPG

2013july27thwish 005.JPG

2013july27thwish 006.JPG

And just for fun one of my chihuahua, Daisy, with her BFFs, the Kune pigs.

2013july26thfarm 010.JPG

How cute is that last picture!! Adorable!!!

Yes, she looks like she has some time left -- but it will be exciting to as she gets closer.

I think everyone is enjoying their new babies, while we wait for the next group!!

Diane, question - if you have a stallion and the Dad was a leopard appy but the stallion is a chesnut sabino is there any chance of him siring an appy foal? Nothing going on with Wish and Silver except we are all enjoying gorgeous weather.

Does he show any appy characteristics? You're looking for sclera around the eyes, striped hooves, mottling (could be under the tail, penis, in the mouth...?). What was his dam?

Do you have a picture of him you could share?

Thanks Diane. He showed appy characteristics while he was shedding out (lots of spots on his hind end and legs) but then when he finished shedding out, the spots merged and he's definitely a chestnut sabino as he is on his papers. I'll have a look underneath :) His sire is CCMF Bad to the Bone and his dam is Coventry Lane's Foxy Lady. He's a sweetheart of a boy and has a gentle personality but I'm gelding boys and just have to make some decisions. Here's a photo.

543083_3972016904395_1385365561_n.jpg

Also ran out and took some Wish photos and here they are.

2013july31stfarm 004.JPG

2013july31stfarm 005.JPG

2013july31stfarm 006.JPG

WOW! Wish has a HUGE tummy! Looks good.

Yes, do some checking -- even inside the mouth for mottling. Remember, some don't come into their spots until they mature a bit more. He's a VERY pretty boy!

Thank you! I just got back in from feeding dinner and I told Wish she looked like she was having triplets. I wonder if such a big tummy means a colt?

Or a filly in a lot of water!!?? Just tell her to hurry up with that milk supply or her baby might be a bit hungry when it arrives!

That's a very attractive colt you have there - hope you find some spots.
default_yes.gif

Back