PlayTime Minis - Finished for 2013; See you in 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Anna and Lori! Anna, a filly in a lot of water
default_thumbup.gif
I hope so but maybe it's asking too much for the filly fairy to visit two more times. And here I thought I'd have four foals back to back. Just shows you mares have their own agenda.

Here's some updated photos. Both Wish and Silver are turned out and they didn't exactly want to hold still. I think Silver won't be until Fall and Wish might be soon? I saw Wish roll completely over yesterday which is some trick for such a huge girl. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

2013august8thfarm 004.JPG

2013august8thfarm 005.JPG

2013august8thfarm 006.JPG

2013august8thfarm 010.JPG

Silver

2013august8thfarm 013.JPG

2013august8thfarm 014.JPG

2013august8thfarm 016.JPG

Boy! They are both looking wonderful, but I agree, I think Wish will be pretty soon for you. She looks great!!

Wish certainly looks close, but I would like to see more development in her udder yet - where is the pic of Silver's udder?

They are both looking great!
default_yes.gif

Anna, Silver wouldn't hold still yesterday so no udder pictures. I'll see about getting one soon but nothing is going on under there.

Did I tell you that I used to own one of Wishs' daughters, her name was RFM Blue Boys ASA Wish Upon A

STar. She was sorrel and I sold her back to Toni in foal to our Lucky Four Stallion. I'm excited to see your Wishs' foal hit the ground, he or she will be a beauty, as she produces the most beautiful heads ever.

Riverrose, that's so exciting. It's such a small world on these boards. Do you still have pictures? I love knowing more about Wish's foals. I have one picture where she was top 10 Mare and Foal pair (photo used with permission) but apart from Inki, I have't seen any more of her foals. This is her final foal so I'm excited too and she's bred to Amir who is the sire of Raven's foal so not sure what color to expect either. Anyway, she's 19 and will be 20 in the spring and I really bought her to give her a retirement home as I'm very fond of the ladies who are older (like me). If you do have a photo of your mare, I'd love to see her. Thanks for sharing! I love hearing about relatives.

Wishwin.jpg

Just dropping in to say hello to the Aunties. Nothing going on here with Wish and Silver at all. Only other thing is that Suzette who was born black is now a bay roan like her Dad and Katie who was born buff color with a dorsal stripe is now almost all black. It's been interesting to see the coat changes., Hope you all are well.

I have some pictures of her in photobucket, it's just a pain to get to them with my dial up, but I'll try. If your wish is anything like her daughter she likes to deliver during the early morning.

I'm so sorry, but the new photobucket that is full of vedoes and whatnot won't even load on my borrowed laptop. I'll try again on the desk top, but I asked them when they changed over to please leave mine in the old format as I can only get dial up. Well they changed it anyway. All my old photos are in there and not on this computer. Sorry.

Thanks for trying RiverRose. Hoping Wish foals tomorrow (although I doubt it). If my husband were still alive, it would be our 40th anniversary. Not sure she's quite ready though.

Oh man sorry to hear about your hubby, I've been married to this one for 39 years. Was married to the first one for only 7 when he passed. If I lose this I don't know what I'll do, shouldn't happen cause I raided the cradle! HAHA! Had a colic yesterday so couldn't do any computer searches, still not out of the woods, but I swear I'll find those pictures.

RiverRose, I read your colic post and hoping all goes well today!!!!

Well one happy thing today is I got back photos of my boys from Kelly Campbell. All are headed to the Worlds with Danielle. Here's one of each of them.

First is teeny, tiny Adriel at 24"

Adrial-8 fin.jpg

Next is Zorro

Zorro-7 fin (1).jpg

And last but not least is 20" Mikey

Mighty Mike-2 fin.jpg

It's an exciting time for me because I've never had a horse out showing before and it's such a new experience. Still no action on Wish.

Peas showed mine to, back in the day. Good luck at the shows.

She loved my River Rose Vanilla Sky Sundown and showed her to Championship and third at Worlds, I sold her to a friend of Peas, and Toni.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you RiverRose. It must have been exciting to have a horse place at Worlds. I'd be jumping up and down.

Then prepare to start jumping up and down!!! It's quite a wonderful feeling, and we're very excited for you!!!

I think you'll be jumping Sara we'll be watching your boys are beautiful.

It is a great feeling so exciting Danielle showed our Buzz to top ten Sr stallions at World in 2011and James Walsh showed our Spice to top ten Nationals futurity

I'll bet there will be some jumping in Vermont next month.......I hope I get to see their classes, darn working 9-5 gets in the way...lol

come on Wish lets see that new little beauty

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Diane and Lori. I was hoping to actually go to Worlds as this is one of the highlights of my life but looks like I'll be moving then. Lori, how exciting!!

You can watch them on line. My problem was always getting the timing right for the classes and getting to watch during work. Mine showed both AMHA and AMHR, and I was always trying to watch -- but always "just" missed it. But the excitement was still the same when that phone call came in from the trainers saying, "did you see it??" I never did, but always got Top Tens. Got a 3rd place behind "Catch" for Multi-Color Stallions one year, but always very exciting!.

Back