PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Sara I'm late again (pesky internet connection!!) but many many congratulations on your fabulous little colt - one of my fav colours too!!

Mindy, thanks for the suggestion. I tried it yesterday and it seems to be working. Hurray! Rebecca, yes, I have Kune Kune pigs and miniature pigs. All pets and neutered - no piglets here but I love pigs.

And thank you Ladies. I'm very pleased with him
default_yes.gif

Sorry I'm not around much but just so busy that it's hard to find time for everything. I had a pasture bred mare - Reeces Thyme Will Tell bred to RFM's Thunder Inki. Well, I wasn't posting about her because she didn't really look very pregnant and I was expecting a late summer/early fall baby. I went out to feed dinner last night and she lay down and went into foal. I was sure she was having a miscarriage. Long story short, I was praying the entire time, had to step in to help Thyme out but we did it together and I now have a bouncing baby filly. She's not even a day old but here's her first photos. Mom and Babe are enjoying some private bonding time in their own turn out.

She's blue eyed and one side of her face is white and the other black. Not the best photos yet.

2015april20thmiracle 015.JPG

I'm behind, so congrats on your last two foals, they are stunning. Can't wait to see more pictures of both. And, you have to share a pic or two of the pet pigs.

She's perfect, I hope you plan on keeping her?.... She's got a lovely neck and top line. Congratulations
default_smile.png

Thank you all! Rebecca, not sure if I'm keeping her yet or if she'll be for sale. I have one more mare due to foal from Inki and then I'll decide in a couple of months. Right now I'm just enjoying babies. Here's some more photos. Sorry for not being around but it's super busy and I'm old and tired at the end of the day. Thanks again for all your kind words.

The other side of baby Miracle
default_yes.gif

2015april20thmiracle 019.JPG

Foal photos. My little buckskin boy has blue eyes too it seems. Don't know if they'll stay blue.

2015april19thmorningfoals 018.JPG

Latest posts

Back