Maple Hollow Farms 2015 Foaling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful
default_smile.png
I really like the palomino

They are all,adorable, beautiful and perfect!!! But then all new foals are adorable!!! Any names yet?? Chippy's foal should get a special name , don't you think? Maybe you should incude your name "Melinda" when you put her name together after all you did save her life!!!
default_yes.gif
So happy they are home and doing well and even better we all get to watch them too!!!

[SIZE=medium]All of them are tentatively named unless I come up with something else LOL...Listing the mare and her babies name next to them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Babe - Maple Hollows Sheza Doll [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Missy - Maple Hollows Such A Gamerboy [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Beauty - Maple Hollows Just My Luck [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ebony - Maple Hollows Bring Out The Bubbly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Diamond - Maple Hollows Born To Be A Rockstar[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Star - Maple Hollows Chrome Plated [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Chippy - Maple Hollows Ima Survivor [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]ELady - Maple Hollows Shez Electric [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Fae - Maple Hollows Montes Fashionista [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Freckles - Maple Hollows Rems Gold Nugget [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sassy - Maple Hollows Rems Sheza Golddigger [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Feel free to offer other suggestions too
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Chippy and her filly are still doing ok but filly still seems a bit slow and of course Chippy moves every once in a while when the filly is trying to nurse and drives me crazy! I am not considering her out of the woods until she starts acting a bit more spunky like a normal foal. They will stay on cam as long as possible to keep an eye on them and to keep them relaxed. The other place I have to put them will probably get Chippy all riled up as there are a lot of horses neighboring that pen. I just want to keep them calm and contained until the filly is at least nursing more agressively. [/SIZE]

Melinda I am just checking in.........been watching Chippy and her little girl "Ima" (clever name!!)!! It is hard to see on the cam, how are they doing???? How many mares to you have left to foal??? Hope you have been catching up on your much needed sleep!
default_smile.png

Great names!!! Bring out the bubbly is too cute. So creative. Nice multitasking, delivering babies and nameing at the same time :p

Many congratulations on all your gorgeous new babies Melinda - so glad to hear that Chippy and her filly are now home and hoping that little 'Ima' continues to make good progress.

Chippy and Survivor are doing great. ..they are enjoying some much needed time outside today for a little bit
default_smile.png

I have 9 left to foal and I think mom has 8

Chicky is still driving me crazy, she just doesn't seem ready to let that foal out yet!

here are some pics of chippy and survivor
default_smile.png

20150426_134550.jpg

20150426_133911.jpg

Awwwwww. Love seeing Chippy and Suvivor out running in the sunshine!!!!! I was thinking you would be calling her "Ima" like the lady's name!!!! lol So very happy they are doing great, after watching that birth it's really amazing they are already outside running around! Still think you should have put "Melinda" in her name, you really did save both their lives that night!!!!! I am sure she is a real special little girl to you!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

LOL I had an Ima before so calling her Survivor
default_smile.png
. They are doing much better but didnt leave them out too long as Survivor seemed to be getting too warm out in the sun, still not as strong as the other babies so going to take it slow!

Latest posts

Back