PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying for a safe and uneventful foaling of a wonderful new little one for you. Can't wait to hear you mews!!! Come on precious momma!!!!

Hoping you have a little baby by now Sara, if not then good luck for when he/she decides to appear. Sorry I haven't posted much lately, been having trouble with internet connection for a few days and when I can get connected I'm spending so much time doing quick read throughs/catch ups/e-mails etc, I'm afraid to post incase I lose my connection!

Hoping to hear the good news soon.
default_yes.gif
default_pray.gif

Thank you all but no baby yet. It was bitterly cold for here last night - 11 degrees - so I think she's waiting until we warm up.

If anyone is online now and can answer a question I have one - Paradigm has a full bag. During the course of today her hoo haw lengthened. She's been having contractions and every time she has one her hoo haw winks. All she wants to do is eat. She's not restless or pacing or giving any other signs of labor.

Do the contractions and the winking mean she is about to foal or is she still moving the foal into place?

I'm no expert but I would think if she is having contractions she should foal soon. Maybe some of the more experienced aunties will be here soon to answer. Keep your eye on her!!! Sorry I'm not much help : /

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Having your support is a help. I'm watching her like a hawk but I'm always worried.

If she is an old pro at foaling she maybe in early labor and trying to hide it maybe??

Hoping the best for your little girl and foal!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she's had many foals and she's gone potty today as normal. She's either eating hay or dozing standing up. Not at all restless and her usual happy self. I'm the nervous wreck.

I'm sure you are, I would be too! If she is not in distress I'm sure she is ok. I bet she is in early labor. I had a maden mare show very little signs and just eating hay like nothing, then 30 mins later there was her foal!!!

I'm unsure about the winking when she has a contraction. I'm trying to remember if my mini mare did that.....

I was expecting to see a pic of a new baby. I guess she is just going to keep you in suspense. Probably waiting for you to turn your head or go to the bathroom! Lol

I am betting she is cooking one awesome lil filly...especially with her track record of colts. Positive vibes headed your way.

I have seen a funny video of a made going into labor, that thought she just needed to pee. Lol she kept winking and trying to pee. Finally her water broke.

Mare*

Latest posts

Back