PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Ryan. Heading back out to the barn now. Will let you all know if anything happens. Thanks everyone for the support.

Can't wait to hear your special announcement when it comes! Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery of a healthy little one!!!

Nothing going on. It's a beautiful warm, sunny day - perfect for foaling but Paradigm has other ideas.
default_yes.gif
Maybe tonight.

Paradigm day 333. I can see progress but I think she has a couple more days to go. Her previous owner says she always gets a really tight, full bag before foaling and it's not there yet. Nevertheless, I'm watching her constantly (and when I'm not watching her, I'm watching other people's mares on the cams. Because I think those of us in the Nutty Nursery are baby obsessed this time of year).

2014february25thparadigm 004.JPG

I think today is the day. Here's a photo from this morning.

2015february26thparadigm 004.JPG

She didn't want her breakfast which is most unusual and is just standing around. I think she's waiting too.

I've been hopping online regularly and feeling anxious to see what your foal will look like - so I can only imagine how excited you are getting! Prayers and best wishes for a safe foaling!
default_pray.gif

The other side of her udder is now totally filled but she shows no signs of wanting to foal so I'm trying to balance watching her with giving her privacy but I feel certain the baby is going to make his or her appearance tonight. Hopefully I'll have happy news in the morning.

Latest posts

Back